Before, instead of, or after?

"Must be the sea air!" I like it!

Well, a personal record for me: i have not changed my mind for 2 days in a row! wow! Had another chat with hubby, and we decided that i would get the implant taken out just before we go to florida. 14 hours on a plane with a baby wouldnt be impossible, but it probably wouldnt be a whole lot of fun either! I think like lozzy21 said, it will be one last big holiday before we have kids, and the more i keep researchin it, the more into it im getting!

well, i never thought id willingly add another 8months to our ttc date! But i hope to have a good few years left in me yet, and 8 months in the grand scheme isnt that long. (and i can probably save a bit more for when the baby does come along too!)

That's great!! Now that you know what you're doing and you're happy with it you can put all your effort into that wonderful holiday!!! Congratulations!!!

And you can get plasterd bacause 1 you wont be pregnant and 2 beacuse you wont have a lo to get up for. Or is that just me.

glad you've made a decision. Personally i think i'd have decided the same, a florida holiday when preg just wouldnt be the same, you'd miss out on all the rides etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->