Beginning of a BFP or a Mean EVAP? LH looks high too? Confused

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Please take a look at the pic's I've uploaded, one if of the PT in question. It is a Walmart cheapie, which I thought I could see something on during the time frame, but convinced myself I was seeing things and then came back to this. It has color in person. Is it an EVAP? Or is it the beginning of a BFP? I don't know.

I also decided to take out a LH test and do one, bc I had read a lot of ladies had success using them as "early" PT tests bc they "confuse" the hormones. I'm having a weird cycle. Normally AF would of been due on the 9th, obviously she didn't show. My cervix has also moved up REALLY high, so high I had to kind of bear down to even get a read, it's super soft like butter, closed, and feels almost engorged/swollen. CM is now watery/creamy. I got the flu when I normally should of O'd so I just followed my bodies signals this cycle and according to that, my O got pushed back about a week. We did all the BDing and should of been on point. According to FF AF is now due on the 15th. So I'm 5 day's from her being due if I am correct with everything else. The LH test is darker than it ever has been (FR's have a very high detection and I don't do well with them, so the fact that it is as dark as it is, makes me wonder) Through clinical research FR ovulation tests scored very low on being able to detect surges of "98%" of women like they claim, their research showed it was succesful in detecting surges that reached 35+ but not below. My LH strips are 20 and they work great for me. So I don't think a FR LH test would ever detect my surge pre O. Anyways, I'll look for the article I found so everyone can read it bc a lot of big name brands scored very lowly.

Just wondering what you ladies think of this test. I only have one FRER this cycle and am scared to take it, lol, I don't want to "waste" it by testing too early.... if that makes any sense....

Attachments

• Mean EVAP or Beginning of a BFP 016 Upload now.jpg
    Mean EVAP or Beginning of a BFP 016 Upload now.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Mean EVAP or Beginning of a BFP 026 LH 5 days before AF.jpg
    Mean EVAP or Beginning of a BFP 026 LH 5 days before AF.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
Didn't want to read and run in a similar situation I'm not sure I can see any colour in line so maybe evap? Hope we gt our bfp!

It's def. purple here. I couldn't get it to show up on the cam though. I have ton's of test's with evaps on these, so I guess I could break out some of the one's I know are evaps and take comparison pics for you ladies. Plus, this one, I could of swore I saw something when it was within the time frame, but chalked it up to craziness, my other def. evap one's I didn't see anything prior to the evap, which is why I'm curious with this one.... Baby dust to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->