being followed

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
i'm home alone so prob regret talking like this as easily spooked and prob will need toilet and have to hold it til partners home lol..

but around your house do you ever feel followed or being watched?
i hoover and feel someone is watching me in a way like 'make sure your doing it right'
i cant explain it how i feel it.

i get that too! i always get the weird feeling that i shouldn't have my back to the door...weird i know. other weird thing is i can't look in the mirror when i'm using the hairdryer, lol, i stand with my back to it and only look in to brush, etc!ok i'm definitely sounding more than a little crazy!

noo not at all i hate mirrors!! esp one in my bathroom when brushing teath mirrors in front and i move it to face ceiling instead behind me down my landing (small bathroom and wont close doors)
i always have visions one day i'll see someone standing behind me!
when cleanin my floors and im coming to door i always check behind doors slowly see if anyones there!
I dont even watch films!

my mum said when i was younger i cry iat mirrors and ask the strange person stop looking at me but i cant remember that at all.

noo not at all i hate mirrors!! esp one in my bathroom when brushing teath mirrors in front and i move it to face ceiling instead behind me down my landing (small bathroom and wont close doors)
when cleanin my floors and im coming to door i always check behind doors slowly see if anyones there!
I dont even watch films!

my mum said when i was younger i cry iat mirrors and ask the strange person stop looking at me but i cant remember that at all.

How strange!! I have a bt of an thing about our loft hatch..... I had a nasty dream about it and have felt weird ever since :shrug:

My sister turns mirrors around since she was a child, every time in the bathroom the one in window sill was always turned around. She has autism and could never get an answer why she done that but there was some spooky things happening.

If you feel unconformable speak out, sounds weird but you can sence it so let it know.

i used to talk tomirrors but mumthinks i was talking to my twin sister as shes been seen numerouse times behind me in photgraphs and at my doorway at night by friends who slept over lol doesnt scare me as i know shesnot there to hurt me just to watch over me

i used to talk tomirrors but mumthinks i was talking to my twin sister as shes been seen numerouse times behind me in photgraphs and at my doorway at night by friends who slept over lol doesnt scare me as i know shesnot there to hurt me just to watch over me

thats wierd you said that i was a twin ... well kind of my mum was pregnant with twins but my twin died really earlly in pregnancy

thats wierd you said that i was a twin ... well kind of my mum was pregnant with twins but my twin died really earlly in pregnancy

victoria died at birth but everytime shes been seen shes been the same age i was at that time like my nan has a pic of me standing on her steps with a chheesey grin in a red dress behind me about 3 steps up is a a little girl ina white dress looking exactly the same as me exept her hair is down mine is in pigtails

I dont even watch films!

How strange!! I have a bt of an thing about our loft hatch..... I had a nasty dream about it and have felt weird ever since :shrug:
i HATE HATE HATE walking past the loft in my parenst house if im in on my own i always run past it lol

I don't likemy bathroom :/
Ohhh noooo:cry: Why did I read this bloody thread? I'm too scared to go brush my teeth now :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->