Believe

Hello Mrs Doddy. Sorry to read AF got you today. We strongly believe in here that it will happen when it's meant to. I have a crystal cocktail on my windowsill at the minute covering a wish and an angel card. The shape looks like a womans reproductive system for some bizarre coincidence. It has rose quartz, amethyst, carnelian, green jade and rhodo something or other that I can never remember.
I recently bought some angel cards and post a msg from them everyday.

Hi Mrs Doddy,

I have indeed banned af from this thread! she best not disapoint me!

Sorry to hear about your mc it is a hard thing to go through I had one 4 years ago.

Welcome to the thread xxx

I believe that it will happen when it's mean too as well - though I'm not too patient in the meantime- something I am trying to teach myself- haven't had reiki for ages and am hoping it will help me. I'm sure that my chakras are out of line

Where abouts in the UK are you Mrs Doddy? I'm off to stalk your journal. x

Mrs doddy what kind of furbabys do you have?

I have a little chihuahua called Fergie x

Forgot to add as well that I am not moving to another forum without you lot.

x

Nic I loved your little speech in Ava's journal. We should get flirting with a Silvercross Rep! Do men sell prams? :p

I'm sure I'll find one somewhere!

I mean it though, i need you as well to get me through this. We are meant to get this together that is why we all found each other.

We have all found that our men, although they do have there uses, are not best at talking about things like this and dealing with it so we stick together.

:HUGS: nad :dust: and PMA and everything else we need this month. Plus I gave AF a 9 month debt so she wont be back!

Thats a great idea about the 3 prams! Ok PMA coming back a little!

thanks girls xx

Yes we will all move threads together. Keep sending out that wish for bfps! Afterall you have come into a run of luck. Come to think of it, I was dreading today so much and got a snow day instead.

Which ones are we having again?

Ok we are in the trafford centre (Fairygirl and Mrs have come for a visit!)
We all having silver cross prams on our fave colour and are walking around visiting ELC, John lewis, Gap kids, Next kids and sharing stories.

Then we go to lunch and give babies a nice bottle of warm milk. Then we go to the baby changing and change them and then carry on!!

What else?

a night out in manchester while our DH's stay in and babysit! x

Fairygirl is moaning that her credit card is taking more of a battering than she had planned.

Ha ha,

DH has decided to ring and give me a list of what 'he' wants and we have a row on the phone!

(just making it a bit more realistic!)
x

Ava, a classy non alcohol fuelled night out in Manchester, maybe the theatre? Don't think vodka and brestfeeding mix. x

hahahaha! thats something I think we will get used to! having no money! xx

Mrs D, what are your cats names? (I want a furbaby too!)

Yes the theatre (I actually love musicals!)...I forgot you can't drink whilst breastfeeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->