Believe

Yes-the messages I seem to be receiving all point to trusting God's plan for me!!

Disney is so much fun....we never get too old for it-except Florida is awfully hot-still hard to bear in summer-March is perfect!! It will be beautiful.

Thanks for adding me. Its fun to put a face to the cervix-:rofl:!!!!!! J/k.

Hi ladies, disapointing update. I'm pretty sure af has got me a week early! The cramps are bad and i'm bleeding today :cry:

I'm not too down about it as I guess it's better than her showing up a week late. This has never happened to me before i think i'm only on day 25!! Why woudl I suddenly have a short cycle???? weird!!

Hope your all good xxxxx

That's really wierd Ava. Nothing to do with the new nutrition regime?

I dunno hun, check the ingredients? I posted in your journal. x

I don't know Titi. My Dr told me that your af arrives exactly 14 days after you ov. If that is the case then I must of ov on 1st/2nd Jan but on the 30th I got a negative opk and again on the 2nd??? I'm baffled by this cycle! The only thing that I did different this month was my nutrition programme but I have only been doing that for 10 days so not sure if it would have that effect so quickly!

I don't mind having shorter cycles but this took me by surprise!

Hi All.

Tit= I have also added you just in case you wonder who it is! I also love Sophie Kinsella. Especially the ones that aren't related to the shopaholic series. I do have a signed first edition of one of her books. x

FG- Thanks for the cards you did. Yesterday i said that my headteacher had agreed that i could do my masters. Well i was worried because people in school aren't always allowed. I didn't want them to think that i had just come in and then I could do what i wanted. That card makes me think that it is safe to have a masters and work to it.

I hope everyone is well today. I have a special picture for your birthdays. Will add one for today in a minute.

I am going to stay in a hotel tonight for Aarons Xmas do - even though it is Jan! It is a cocktail party and looks lovely.

Have a good day. x

Birthday celebrations.

Keeping with the idea of eating healthily i saw this and thought of you Ava

https://www.toothpastefordinner.com/072204/low-carb-birthday.gif

FG i know you are a vegetarian so here is yours!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rWv20AgRpfQ/SrzzDl4HiqI/AAAAAAAACj4/2sdXjQhKjQk/s400/do_i_smell_birthday_cake.jpg

Thanks Nic xx
You enjoy that party with Aaron. xx

Birthday finale coming up tomorrow. xWatch this space. I think you will both like it and I think that it suits us all. xxxxx

Oh i am so excited about posting it! x

Happy birthday to you both,

Happy birthday to you both
Happy birthday dear bump buddies,

Happy birthday to you.

And here is your picture. Have a great day today and tomorrow.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/happy%20birthday/kevinm_32/happy_birthday.jpg

Nicxxxxxxx

I didn't expect that!! I cracked up. Thank you very much Nic!

Girls I shall apologise in advance for my absence, I promise to catch up with you all properly soon. I'm having a quiet one in with DF tonight. :hugs: xxxx

Enjoy! Happy Birthday dear Bumpies!!! Hope you get your wish! :wink:

thanks nic taht was very very funnyxx
thanks for the birthday wishes too Titi xx

Card for us, question: What good news will we get?

Merlina 'You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before makng a decision.'

Can you do me an archangel card, need the angels to tell me that it's going to be ok xx

Mrs D
Prosperity from Archangel Ariel 'Your material needs are provided as you follow your intuition and manifest your dreams into reality.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->