Believe

A card for us.

Aurora 'You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon be inspired by your example.'

Come on own up, who is the inspiring one? I can't imagine it is me.

yes I agree with Nic, FG.....its inspiring to me too & helps my PMA. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I just came on to post this....It made me smile and I thought you would like it! I was looking on a fertility site and found this....

"I would say to the woman, get a lot less involved with your career, this is not the emotional focus of your life any more – your future family is. Get to know as many babies as you can, and spend time, where possible, playing with them. Stimulate your maternal feelings to get all the right juices flowing. Make up your mind you will stay with the baby and look after him/her when s/he arrives. The messages get through. The more love there is waiting, the more likely the ova is to feel confident enough to take the plunge.

Get well. Eat well. Eliminate the VOSPs, the hormonal drugs, the allergens, gut bugs, any heavy metal such as lead or mercury. Make sure the electromagnetic background is positive, and there are no particularly noxious chemicals around.

Then say to your baby, “I am ready for you, I want you and I love you”.

Do not believe the people who say, “Do not think too much about the baby, if you think about it, you will get stressed, this will stop it all happening.” How stressful is THAT!

People come to me in a complete misery saying “I know I must stop thinking about it, but I just CAN’T! It is all I think about all day!”.

I say to them, “How lovely you love him/her so much already. S/he will be so pleased. Think about him/her as much as you can! It will help him/her to make it!” You can hear the release as they say “Oh, do you really think so! Oh how wonderful!”

Women must be allowed to be the sex they are. Everything needs to flow freely. They are not little maladapted men! They must love and enjoy and laugh and cry, and dream of what they will."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Ava-I love it! I am so tired of people telling me I'll get pregnant as soon as I stop "trying" or thinking about it!

That's lovely Ava, better than the usual crap that people try to help with! x I'm lucky though as no-one knows about me ttc yet. x

Everyone knows about me. I was in town yesterday and saw lots of babies and again felt like this ttc should be easy, there's plenty of babies out there! yet we all know how hard it is when you really want it. How is everybody today?

My sister has offered to buy me the moonstone for my birthday :p

A card for us:
Maya 'Schooling, study and education help your life's purpose and personal growth at this time. The angels will guide you with this process.'

Hi all-
Sorry I'm missing right at Ov. You prob. know from FB-but-One of the worst weekends of my entire life. Rushed our 4 month French Bulldog Marlow to the animal ER Friday night with sudden seizures and loss of body functions. She was getting over pnemonia but seemed almost all better-She has been foaming at the mouth/nose and seizures/head shakes all weekend long. They do not know what is wrong yet but fear distemper or serious neurological damage. Right at my OV time and was there through most the night Friday- have been stressed, so upset and not sleeping good. Also in no mood to BD. First month I just don't really even care about TTC I am in so much pain and such a zombie praying that my little 4 month furbaby-who was such a joy in the meantime of this LTTTC to take care of and love will somehow miraculously pull through all this. If you don't mind I am going to copy and paste this to a few of my other steady threads as I can't barely think straight right now and is too hard to do much of anything.

Oh hunni,

I am sending you lots and lots of hugs. Hoping that the little one pulls through. x

I have seen it on FB, but didn't want to impose. We are all here if you need anything, hope you know that. x

I am fine.Trying a new plan with DH so will let you know how that goes at the end of the week.

Nic x

Oh Titi I hope he is ok!! Bless him!

Sending you loads of hugs xxxxxx

Titi, Special prayer to little Marlow :hugs:

Girls I have popped a link on the first post of the thread to the number sequences guide.

Card from the Archangels pack as it caught my eye first.

Chakra Cleaning, Archangel Metatron 'Call upon me to clear and open your chakras, using sacred geometric shapes.'

Thanks hun, hope your all ok ladies :)

I have my meeting about new job tomorrow!!! very exciting!!!!!!!! xx

Yes, yes, I have meant to do it since logging on, sorry,

Azure 'Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith and dont try to force it to happen.'

Card for today. Archangel pack.

Brilliant Idea! From Archangel Uriel 'Yes, your idea is Divinelt guided... please take action to bring your idea to fruition.'

Yes, yes, I have meant to do it since logging on, sorry,

Azure 'Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith and dont try to force it to happen.'

That is a wonderful one!! I wonder if it means for my BFP or for Marlow's health or both!!! I have been thinking on both cases that I am trying so hard to control-and have been trying to let go to universe.

Good luck Ava!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->