Believe

We need one today. It jumped out at me.

Overcoming Difficulties from Archangel Jeremiel: 'The worst is now behind you, and you are surmounting any previous challenges.'

That is a really reassuring card. Thank you.

Can you do one for me please? Thanks hun. x

I really appreciate you doing this every day .x

Is there a specific pack you would like?

Gotta be the Archangels then.

Outdoors from Archangel Jophiel 'Go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas.'

That's strange as it was the one I got earlier, then I wanted to find the card that was on the front of the pack, it was this one. Then I shuffled and asked for you and here it is. Time to plan something a bit more outdoors like over the coming days xx

You're more than welcome, I hope it means something to you. How about a day out somewhere with DH? Nice lunch, couple of glasses of wine...

Yes, think we are going to go to the cinema tomorrow night. Might get a drink afterwards. x

Sounds good. x

We need one today. It jumped out at me.

Overcoming Difficulties from Archangel Jeremiel: 'The worst is now behind you, and you are surmounting any previous challenges.'

I love it! Thank you!:hugs:

For today:

Passion from Archangel Haniel 'Trust and follow your renewed passion in you love life and career.

I like that one. It seems to sit well with me at the minute. xxx

Hope you are ok hun,. x

Sunday's card:

Merlina 'You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before making a decision.'

Hmm,

not sure what that one is or whether it relates to anything i am doing?
x

It was funny I said to DF 'That one doesn't make any sense to me, maybe it is aimed at one of the other girls?'
5 seconds later I said 'I don't know what to do about my mum coming to the wedding.' :dohh:

Ha Ha,

I just read it and then said i don't think I am confused about anything, but not sure!

x

A card to get you thinking! Oo look at your ticker all those lovely multiples of 11.

hmmmmmm I'm not so sure about that one either. Have been trying to decide if we should switch Marlow's vet this week. We have a regular vet our other 2 doggies go to that she hasn't been able to go to (since she is sick since we got her the place we bought her from was paying for her to see THEIR vet-but obviously that's not helping any) Nothing else I can think of-esp. not TTC wise.

Might be a way to find out who it is for.

Put all our names in a hat and ask the angels to help you pick which one of us it is. x

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->