Believe

Sorry about the confusion over yesterday's card.

Zanna 'You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe.'

Edit: I just did a card for myself and it was yesterday's card. Must have been the Angel's way of getting my attention.

That's nice.

Why are you sorry, you only pull out what you get and give it to us. You never know what might appear and then we know who it is relevant too. x

I apologise for everything. DF is always telling me off for it.

Hi believe ladies hope your all ok. any news for me? I have missed being on here! xx

erm, have a look at my journal, that was pretty big news for me this week! x

FG is thinking about booking her wedding at Gretna Green, which sounds lovely.

Titi's dog has been poorly, but now seems to be on the mend (fx)

How are you?

xxx

Hi Ava-I think Nic summed it up quite well! How are you?

I hope that today's card is for pup.......she does seem to be on mend but we are not getting any sleep watching her all night and day for seziures-so I like this card.

I think that is wild that you got yesterday's card...today! No need for the hat-it was for you!.....does it make sense yet?

I apologize tons too.

aww bless the pup Titi I hope he is ok.

Nic that is great news!! I hope this is your month!

We need some BFP's in this thread ladies :) I think March is my lucky month. x

yes one of us at very least needs to get a bfp! We are small thread odds should be good!!!!!!

Also FG - my room number is 44 another multiple of 11!

Only realised today! x

Yes, Titi, I know that card was about being confused over the wedding and guests.

Today:

Adriana 'I am leading you towards the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts and dreams.'

Isn't it strange how the same cards come up time and time again?

oooh I am seeing a pattern but I like it!!! : )

why settle for one we all should get our bfps! x

That is very true indeed! Thought of you today-I went to a different town for work and passed a store called Nicola's Kitchen!

Nicola is baking... :winkwink:

Today: Erm... Adriana, same as yesterday.

I am being followed everywhere by numbers, feathers and flashing lights. 7s were today's number. :wave: Angels.

hmm, two days on the run. Defo wants us to listen to it.

Baking ha ha! went to my sisters for tea! x

Girls I am dumb. Tested with afternoon pee today at 9dpo but am still depressed to get BFP. I am here so long...........14 long cycles..........feel I will never get pg.

:hugs: Titi, I shall do a card just for you, ooo

Isabella 'Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows your postive expectations.'

Maybe a bit of PMA is in order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->