Believe

Titi- any time from cd20-25. Day 14 today. I keep telling my body to get itself in gear coz I'd like it to be sooner rather than later as DF and I are both off work next week so will have more chance to dtd.

Ava do you have a ticker?

Hi hun,

No I don't I could get it to save in my signature for some reason! I'm not good with computers!! I'm on cd30 at the moment so not sure what is going on with my cycle again!!

How is everyone else doing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a ticker!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo! So proud of myself for figuring that out!

I'm back on face book with a few less friends I deleted all my work people!

xxxxxxxx

nice ticker-now you are easier to stalk, lol!

Sorry I have been neglecting you:

Azure 'Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen.'

Happy vaentines day to all the lovely Believe ladies xxxxxxxx

Yes Happy Valentines Day, sorry I haven't got round to do us a card yet. Will try to remember once Tot has gone to sleep.

I finally have the siggy thanks to FG!!!!!

Hey girlies.
Akasha 'You are a spiritual teacher. You have the ability to counsel others and help them awaken their spiritual gifts and divine life mission.'

Sorry I will do a card once our guests leave this evening.

Just had to come on and show you all what my sister got me for my birthday. I googled it to get a picture and discovered she spent quite a bit on it. It is moonstone and amethyst, perfect for ttc. Purchased here.
https://store.higherheart.com/shopimages/products/thumbnails/Faceted-Rainbow-Moonstone-Guardian-Angel-Pendant-T.jpg

aww that is lovely hun! I really like it!

As you know af got me today! I'm gutted but not as upset as I was at christmas which is a good thing. DH was really sweet today about it and is coming around to the idea of having to plan th bd part in order to ake sure we do it at the right time. I'm excited about getting my fertility moniter!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Did you pm that lady who is selling? She pm'd me back saying she wants it to go to a good home :p I ordered these sticks at the weekend and they arrived today. A few quid cheaper than in Boots (19.99) at £13.98, but you'd probably need to order them asap. If you click on my ticker you can see the readings and bd days on my chart, most users recommend every other day during High readings and both Peak days if you can (and the one after, but we won't be I think). It is a mystery why FF won't let you join.

I know I have tried so many times!! It's like i'm band or something!! I didn't pm her I can't find her hun I would definately be a good home for it and happy to pay her. I just need to get it asap ready for cd5! xxx

P.S why is me ticker still going on? how do I get it back to cd1? xx

If you go to your user cp, you can select create message in the left hand side menu. Type in ALICO into the recipient and it should find her. Have you tried setting up new email to use with FF?

To do your ticker you'll have to do a new one, did you tell it how many days?

Yeah I have tried but it says no still! the only thing I didn't try was on a different computer maybe I should give that a go. There is a website called 28days which is similar so I could chart on there. I will PM ALICO now thanks hun xx

No problem hun. I hope the monitor helps you, so nice to look at the lines on the stick and trying to guess what the monitor will say. Maybe you can join the CBFM thread too as they answer any questions. Do you think you will have another go at charting?
Oh dear just had to witness 4 men shouting and swearing at the football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->