Believe

Hey hun, still can't find ALICO is that definately the spelling?

I think I might give charting another go. I think I ov's on th 4th feb this month and I had no idea and I know we didn't be for a couple days before that so charting will help that I just need to not get stressed out about it!! xx

ACLIO like a clio, the car (did I type it wrong before?). I'd say for charting you have to take your temp at the same time every morning, I do that, then my cbfm, then go back to bed.
I like the new ticker.

Sorry yes I did type it in wrong. Oops.

It's cool I have found her now and sent her a message. I really hope she can send it to me. I really think it will help!
Managed to figure out the ticker!
I think i'm going to give charting another go and see if it makes a difference. I might need some help though as it still confuses me slightly!!

hello-just waiting for OV, trying not to obsess about ttc as much.

Hi Ava-doing good thanks & hope you girls are too. Just figure I can't get let down as much over a bfn/af if I'm not putting as much into it, I guess, we'll see. Each cycle is a little different, emotionally for me now after all this time.

:wave: Titi.
Just in time for a card:
Teresa 'Time-out! You've been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs, but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself.'

One for you ladies I believe!

I'm sure it is hun, I really hope you get your BFP soon. I'm normally a lucky charm for people on here and I'm sure there will be a bfp or 3 coming to the believe thread very sooon!xxxx

FG that is a good one very relevant at the mo! xx

I have bundles of PMA today. So March is the month ladies!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

yes I love March it is my favourite month and I have a really good feeling about it!! I also love November so that would work very well!!!
Come on march bumps!!! xx

Night ladies,

FG thanks so much for thinking of me with the CBFM that was really sweet of you and hopefully i will have it soon.

Speak tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well my PMA is waning, coz of my stupid temps. I still have a good feeling that someone I stalk is getting their BFP this cycle!

Card for you all:
Aurora 'You are flying right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon become inspired by your example.'

Hi Girls, hope all is well and you have a lovely Friday.

I should be OV any time now. Not charting so winging it, but I think its tomorrow. Lots of softcup BD!

I hope March is your month! DH thinks that we wont get a bfp for March-but he says he has a strong feeling that we will make our baby in March. It will be our 16th cycle trying and he says 16 is his lucky number and also the day of the month he very first asked me to be his gf.

Aw bless your DF Titi. You never know though, go catch that eggy!

Card for the day:
Omega 'Victory! Your desire is coming to fruition. Keep up the good work!'

Wow, great card girls!

ugh one more day of demanding BD from hubby! Did take my temp yesterday and today-just to be safe. Had a dip today but my ewcm is all dried up..... hummmm

Oo Titi, hopefully that means O has occured or is imminent!

A card:
Rochelle 'As you honour and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now.'

Hi Ladies,

Hope your ok. hope you ov'd and FG hoping you are catching that eggy!! I have good feelings about BFP's in this thread.

Af has left me now so i'm feeling mych better. She was only here for 3 days which is good.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->