Believe

Just go with it Nic. It all sounds yummy.

Card for Saturday:
Celeste 'A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energy.'

Again I see it pointing to Ava's new job and your home selling Nic.

iphone means you can sneak on to bnb without DH moaning. Yay!

Hmm, today:

Merlina 'You are indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek advice before making a decision.'

I can see how it applies to me too.

Hi Ladies how are you all?

I again apologies for my distance! I have been trying not to think too much about babies as hard as that! DH's cousin had hers last week so been hearing lot's about that!

Just to let you know as well I have deactivated my facebook account for work purposes. I will be back on soon but I can't be at the moment.

Really hope you are all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies how are you all?

I again apologies for my distance! I have been trying not to think too much about babies as hard as that is! DH's cousin had hers last week so been hearing lot's about that!

Just to let you know as well I have deactivated my facebook account for work purposes. I will be back on soon but I can't be at the moment.

Really hope you are all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to hear from you Ava. Hope you are well xxx

Hi Ava-Good to hear from you-hope work turns out well! : )

Card for today:

Rosetta 'You have a gift for working with young people, and your Divine purpose involves helping, teaching or parenting children.'

Hope everyone is well xxx

thats a good card for you hun!

Hope your ok xx

One for the ladies waiting for their BFPs!

Mystique 'Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear.'

:dust:

Hi Girls-
just stopping in to see how you all are. You can read my journal if you want-I've decided to take it a little easier on here and stop charting as well.....but still want to be here for you all.

FG-when do you suspect you'll OV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->