Believe

Good to hear from you Ava.
Sunday's card:
Archangel Uriel 'Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind.

I really like this card, I think it is one of my favourites yet. xx

Yeah I think it might be.

The girl you told me about is posting me the cbfm but it hasn't come yet. Will it matter if I start to use on say cd7 or does it have to be cd5?
x

I think you could use it this cycle but then reset it again and use it properly next cycle, as it remembers each cycle. It will only let you set it up to CD5, and then asks for a stick on CD6. I guess you could use it and just remember the days are slightly out. It would hopefully just tell you when you are high and peak. A couple of ladies are having trouble with it going straight from low to peak. At least you can get line watching.

Just saying hi ladies, have been so busy.

Shanti 'I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead.'

There we go ladies xx

If only I felt like life was getting smoother.

I asked for a message about our ttc and giving us hope:

Serephina 'I am the Angel of Families. A happy change or addition is coming to your family.'

That does give me hope, but when, when, when?

Hi ladies, Hope you are doing ok. FG I like that card for you! I'm crossing everything that this is your month xx

I want it to be for the 3 of us! Then I thought maybe we'd get a new addition to the Believe thread.

A message of truth is what I asked for. This is what I got for us:

Astara 'You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't compromise.'

I like that!

The believe thread is lucky and over the next month we are going to see that! I'm so excited! BFP's all around!

xx

Oh before I forget, Nic asked after you all. xx

You coming to play in here again?I need to do a card for today then :p

I just got to copy and paste from the other day as it is the same one!

Astara 'You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't compromise.'

ive decided to come and play in here again yep lol
i really like that one hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"