Believe

Nic I was thinking along the lines of you baking a bun in your oven.

Card for everyone:
Bethany 'When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits. Give yourself a relaxing treat today such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure.'

I like this card, I am going to have a long relaxing shower with some posh smellies.

Well then the Angels want you to have a relaxing evening too then. xx

oh boy-I got that loud & clear!!! Okay-Here is to PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the card!

PS...does shattered mean tired?

Yeah, shattered is overly tired. Hope that card helps Titi. I have every faith that you will get your bfp really soon, especially with all the improvements your DH is making. :hugs:

Thanks FG- I hope so! I do need to be more positive. I get really down this part of cycle because I get so anxious but start dreading yet another bfp or af.............

I am really very tired today too. It happened all at once. I felt fine and went on couch to play with puppy and accidentally fell straight asleep. I have heartburn too but then again I ate 3 tacos earlier. oops.

I hate to symptom spot!!!!

You've had a hard few weeks. Probably needed the sleep. Symptom spotting is fun though.

Today's card:
Archangel Michael 'I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your divine life purpose.'

That is a nice card. Thanks hun. Have a great Fri. night!

Hey all,

Today I am making buns - i mean I actually am going to make some buns. I am in a baking and cleaning mood and an aggressive mood with DH as well. Poor bugger can't do anything right today!

Oh well. Think Af is coming early this month. Certainly got the hormonal mood changing side to me. x

A nesting mood, I get that before O and before AF strangely enough. Big :hugs: to you.

yeah funny huh. Not only do I get the nesting mood which wouldn't be bad-except for some reason part of my PMS is getting really mad at DH for playing video games or going on the computer and not nesting with me! I always feel like he is so lazy and unhelpful as soon as I get PMS-its crazy.

yeah funny huh. Not only do I get the nesting mood which wouldn't be bad-except for some reason part of my PMS is getting really mad at DH for playing video games or going on the computer and not nesting with me! I always feel like he is so lazy and unhelpful as soon as I get PMS-its crazy.

I'm so with you on that one! Don't think it was as bad this cycle. Must remember to note it when it does happen. Edit, I think I just got frustrated with DF and made him do all the cleaning.

That is exactly how I feel today. DH thinks cleaning his car is more important then cleaning the house. I have told him I will leave the bathroom for him and he can do it tomorrow.

HA! serves him right!

:) you see the bad side is coming out. Decided to try to get the washing finished and currently making bread with chocolate chips in. x

hee hee. Yes-it's not as bad that I've noted it so now when it happens and I start bitching at him we just both look at each other and unfortunately know what's in store.
Nesting is bad today-going to finish doing the shelves and have to put up baseboards around the house. DH took them off when we tiled and now haven't had trim in forever. Can't have a baby and holes in the wall/floor!

Hmmm,

Dh is shocking at DIY. He tends to put everything together the wrong way and we end up with a right mess of things.

Been running errands this morning for my uncle.I felt like i needed to help in someway so went and got his prescription. Only something little, but if it helps.

Going to go and sort washing out now!

Sounds like you both are being productive! The bathroom is the one thing my DF won't do. I don't really keep track of when I'm grumpy either. Will make sure I put that in my journal too.

Good luck with the bread Nic! Mmmm, homemade bread..

Nic-I'm the one in our house who puts everything together backward....lol. DH won't let me touch anything which is why I get grumpy with him when he's not motivated!

What kind of bread? YUM!

I am making plain white bread with chocolate chips in. (no idea why) Some of my students made it yesterday and it was lovely so decided to have a go myself.

Boobs are starting to irritate me now. Damn them! I also have a cookie mix that i might try to make as well.x

In a very sweet mood. Another sure sign of AF. X

OMG that bread sounds awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"