Believe

Hi all, I like the new addition card. Would be wonderful if we all got our bfps so soon!

Am doing good-how about you? Just taking it easy-trying not to think too much about ttc. How was Nic doing? I think about her lots.

Look at my chart. I am just hoping it recovers nicely tomorrow and is BFP bound. I spoke to Nic, she is holding up and doing some positive things, it is all amicable at the minute. I will let her know that you asked. x

Wow that is an impressive dip! I hope it is ID! My temp never dropped below coverline before AF when I was charting.... FX'd! Can't wait to see what your temps do next. I'm so glad to hear Nic is doing ok.

So this one jumped out as I was shuffling for the thread.
Rochell 'As you honour and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now.'

Shuffled again for me and again Rochelle jumped and also Isaiah.
Isaiah 'It's a good time to give birth to new ideas and situations in your life. I am watching over you, and protecting you during these changes.'

Ooooo.
If anyone wants a card please let me know.

hmmmmmmm your chart is interesting!

I will take a card, if you have time. :hugs:

My chart and AF symptoms are making me crazy!

For you Titi (hope you are doing ok?):
Archangel Uriel 'Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind.'

For other visitors to the thread:
Shanti 'I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you a new tranquility and a smoother road ahead.'

Hi ladies how are we all? I have been a workaholic as usual at month end so havn't had chance to get on here.

14 days until I start my new role at work woohoo!
x

Can I join you ladies?

I am into all things spiritual - have some fertility crystals under my pillow and collect angels and fairies - have been pointed to this thread from a post that Fairygirl made in ttc.

Fairygirl I'd love a card pulling for me if you have time :)

Yay! :happydance: I successfully pimped out my thread.
I am currently wearing my moonstone and amythest angel, it makes me feel so much better.

Shazza, I shall give them a shuffle and see what the Angels want you to know.

Desiree 'No, conditions aren't favourable right now. Wait, or look into other options; and ask the angels to help, guide, and comfort you.'

I hope this is about another aspect of your life that you are unsure about and not related to ttc. xx

Oh the other thing I'm absolutely obsessed with is number sequences. There is an excellent link on the front page of the thread. In the meanwhile look out for 11:11. The angels want to say hello.

Ello Ladies... Do you mind if i join you? Fairy kindly directed me into this direction.

I didn't even realise this thread was here. It's so nice to be able to talk about TTC AND your beliefs all at the same time (and hopefully not be judged :shy:).

I guess i should tell you a little of the "believe" side of me and why i have come to this thread.
Well my beliefs are Wiccan. I also read tarot cards (only for myself and friends and family. I'm not posted in the local paper or owt like that lol). I also read runes and are just learning to read witch stones (if you dont know they are similar to runes but thay are based on 7 symbols as opposed to an alphabet). I have a chest full of crystals, herbs and candles and very often make health brews and lotions...

If you're not put off (or thinking freak), could i join you? :)

Welcome Snugggs, you have a real selection of things there. I believe in angels, number sequences and crystals, as well as trusting the universe. I'm intrigued by the stones and the health brews.

Well the cards are interesting Fairy. When asking to "show me the truth", Ive pulled...

9 of Pentacles (reversed)
4 of swords
Judgment

9 of Pentacles - Comfort - A successfull life that rests on the misfortune of others.
4 of Swords - Recuperation - A need to retreat fro the troubles of life. The oppertunity to rest and put your thoughts in order. A visit to a hospital, but not necessarily a personal illness.
Judgment - A card ruled by Pluto and the fire element - New potential! An oppertunity will be given that MUST not be ignored. A new project or decision that will affect the rest of your life. It will happen sooner than you expect.

Interesting!

:)

x

yes i love the stones fairy. Mine are rose quartz so i always feel happier and calmer when i have them near, especially when i hold onto the fertility rune :D.

I will have a look through my books and post some recipies if you like? some really nice calming bath oil recipies too

Very interesting. Definately gets you thinking.

I just noticed I made it to 2500 posts and go tmy BnB Addict badge :rofl:

I'm not good with baths to be honest and allergic to strong scents. If you have any oils that are calming and clearing and not too stong that I could burn that would be good (and ttc safe of course). My personal favourite is Sandalwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->