Believe

I wanna test on 22nd, 23rd and 25th, digi on the 25th. Not sure if I'll last. Was thinking about getting them off an ebay seller and just getting it over and done with once they arrive. Given up on the ideal that my first poas will be positive.

Hmm this week I have that late panto on Weds night, watched the dress rehearsal and have to say it's not the Junior's best. Need to try and be producitve and get some most of my assessments done so I don't have to do them during the hols. Carol Service Fri. Niece at some point Saturday. Got my Nan's on Sunday the 20th. Plenty to keep me busy but I know exactly what will be on my mind the whole time!

Nic, as I'm not opk or bbt, I went with my gut feeling. It's generally the day before or last day of ewcm. xx

I don't think you can ever really know...do you use opk's? or temping? temping is probably the most accurate way..I did use opk's but I found that they kind of take the spontaneity out of it.

If you listen to your body it will tell you with cm & cramps and you will feel more fertile in that you will want to bd more x

so Fairygirl we will be testing on Tuesday is that right? (22nd) oh my goodness I am soooo nervous!

I'm not sure at all how I feel?? I want to be positive but equally don't want to get my hopes up! this is the worst part of the month! I hate waiting! xx

That's the plan, but you will have to forgive me if I cave. Right now I wanna get to Weds. Then Friday will be the real hard day. AF should be knocking if she's coming (and going by my cramps this is a real possibilty). When would you normally test? Which dpo?

I normally wait until af is late but I have been known to do it 4 days before but that got expensive!! I don't trust my cycle since I took agnus catus the lenghth changes every month! If I can I will leave it until 24th and then I know the result will be a true one!

This programme is scaring me!!!!!!!!!!! x

I'm not temping or POAS either yet. This is ttc month 2 and i don't want to get caught up in all the testing etc. If i have a few months of nothing then I might start trying to see about that.

I do get cramps around the time when I am supposed to OV so I will be looking out for that.

I guess it is all about trusting your body.

Finish on friday.

This programme is scaring me. She's really bad.

Nic x

Nic my advice would be don't go for the opk's or temping I think it stresses both you and DH to much and puts too much pressure on. My dr said it can have an adverse affect due to the extra stress it puts on you! xxx

This programme is pretty good.
Ava I had my longest cycle of 33 days last month. Month before EPO messed me up and the one before was first after pill so I don't feel I have a true picture. The 22nd will be CD 35 I think.

I even wanted to by a bbt thermometer to watch my temps at the end of this cycle. Madness. But like you Nic I'd get caught up.

Just nearly passed out watching that. I do not cope with blood and pain and anything at all very well.

Think i need to re think! I am going to struggle i think.

I think it's fine when you are in that situation and it's all worth it at the end!

I did not like seeing the baby not breathing though!!! amanda held it together well though x

I am worried now though.

Have you seen the woman who had an orgasm during labour? I want one of them!!

:haha:

:haha: Nic.
I'll be turning the air blue when I'm in labour!

Night Nic xx
I'll be off shortly. Need to read the main forum yet. See bnb, see what you've done!

Hi,

Can't stay long tonight as I am going to the Trafford centre with a friend from work.

Going to go out and have some nice tea. Can't wait.

Hope your both ok.

How have your days been?

Nic x

Oh, Nic I was attempting a nap and must of missed you. Day was quite chilled. Our children's nativity was packed. I also enjoyed practising our carols this morning. Had our leavers tea after work, going to be really sad to see one of my friends go :cry:. So tired now, guess I spoke too soon when I said the end of term fatigue hadn't hit me yet.

Hope everyone is ok?

Hey nic, hope you have fun at trafford center. I need to go there one night this week to get a dress. Hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->