Believe

I have also heard that they chose their parents dependant on what lessons they want to learn in life. I am a big believer in the spiritual side.

xxxxxxxxxxx

All the 2s are an awesome sign. Night Nic. xxx

It is really interesting about the spirits choosing their parents. I always feel like I am going through this life to learn something. many religions believe in reincarnation in this way and you have to complete lessons in life to become a higher being. So I can see why the spirits may already be out there.

Card for the day. We've had this one before.

Celeste 'A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energy.'

That's interesting. My house is up for sale! We have been trying to move to recoup some money. We are desperate to start saving more money and our mortgage is killing us every month.

I hope it is a sign!

Nic x

Oo that is really interesting! Are you looking to buy again? What are you looking for?
Good news should be on its way.

We are hoping to eventually emigrate to New Zealand. We have looked at the visas and had some meetings and they think we will be ok.

We want to rent to save up some money. Me and DH both have good jobs, but all out money goes on mortgage and bills. Our mortgage alone is 1k a month.

Just can't keep on like this (especially with baby on the way! PMA!)

Had that card a few times as well!

Nic x

Wow, New Zealand. I've seen some pics and it's beautiful. When do you plan to go?
1K is a lot. you should save a bit renting but will you miss out on any equity?

Hopefully in 2013. About two/three years from now.

We obviously will not be getting anything for our money when we are renting, but it will be well worth it saving up all the money we need to. We wil be able to send about £500 per month in rented accomodation. That i exactly what we need to do.

x

You and your little family emigrating. What a lovely thing to be able to look forward to.

Picked a card for us today from the Archangel pack. It is a card I get quite a bit. I think it relates to energy and intuition.

Archangel Metatron: 'Call upon me to clear and open your chakras, using sacred geometric shapes.'

Oh that is interesting.

I might do a bit of a meditation on clearing chakras.

Just had a lovely hot bath ready to pick DH up later now. Very tired though.

How are you?
X

DF is about to get my pizza out the oven. He's watching a film, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Suppose I could start reading The Secret. Feeling a little bit blue.

Just waiting to see what happens. Most people would have tested already, but I have a long cycle to contend with. I don't wanna see a bfn. I know I only have a couple more days to wait. Probably not getting my niece tomorrow now so wll have to look for another distraction.

shoopping is always a good distraction. If i am busy, then i am fine. When I am on my own or not busy that i find things difficult.

Can't keep my eyes open. Can't believe how tired I am!

Nic x

Go for that nap! DF has the day off 2mo, see what time he gets up. We're going to his Dads I think. If he is sleeping late I think I'll try my Stepmum again. Will ring her later.

Hi girls

would you mind if I join you in here ???

A little about me, have been ttc since feb, pregnant in may, mc'd in July and ttc ever since. Since the mc I talk to the angels alot especially my angel baby and pray for a bfp. This cycle I spent quite a bit of time creating pma and positive vibes with my amsyth angel crystal which gave me lots of hope and also with my moonstone however af got me today.

Do any of you use crystals ??? Booked in for more reiki in the new year - the lady I go to uses angels in her healing and I hope that they will help me with my wish soon.

Hi Mrs Doddy,

Welcome!

We are all quite big believers in angels etc in here. Reiki is great for healing and helping with balance in your life.

I currently have a moonstone, which i under my pillow and I am always asking the angels for help and guidance.

Sorry to hear about your MC. Fx for this month. Ava Grace banned AF from this thread and we have a special poem to protect us.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->