Believe

Card for the day:
Athena: 'It is safe to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself.'

Fairygirl that is a nice card too! I love these cards :)

me and DH are about to watch the Film four christmases to get us into the festive spirit!
xx

I will do hun, we wanted to see it at the cinema last xmas but didn't get chance..the advert of it looked just like my family at xmas so I think it will be very funny!

DH is cleaning the kitchen and doing the washing!!!! oh my god news flash!!!! hmmm why is he doing that??????

hmmm i'm not sure! I will find out though..... xx

My DF actually gave me money this morning. It's always the other way round coz I do the budget but he got some cash tips for serving drinks last night. I'm shocked he didn't keep it for beer money and he just said I should decide what to do with it. Huh?!?

weird...our men are being strange!!

Need to put my computer off while I watch the film now hun as I need to get a hot water bottle i'm freezing!!! speak soon lovely xxx

Of course, go for it. I'm thinking bed myself. Night xx

Night hun xxx

P.s film is very funny, worth a watch :)

Hi both,

How are you?

My DH has not been acting strange, he is his usually grumpy, scrooge self!

How are you both? Hope you're well. :hugs:

Nic x

Card for today is a familiar one.
Fiona, 'Now that you've asked the angels for help, be open to receiving Divine guidance and assistance. You deserve Heaven's help.

Thank You Angels.

I think we should be open to guidance by the angels. Feel free to ask questions and ask for help, we deserve it!

Sorry Fairygirl,
Just asked about a card and then read this!

Sometimes we feel guilty about asking for help because we think of other people who are worse off than us. We all deserve help and it's ok to ask for it.

Also we need to listen to the angels. They might be telling us something that we don't agree with, but they only have our best interests at heart and they want to do what is best for us. We just need to listen. Last month they were telling me it wasn't right and I wasn't listening. So they put barriers in place to stop it from happening. Not sure why yet, but i trust they know and were working for my best interests.

Nic x

Like it Nic. I know the angels only mean the best for me. I keep telling them I'll understand if it is not my month but this time it seems it's them that don't want to listen. I don't want to get my hopes up. I just pray that any sign of AF waits until Friday to show, she better not ruin my carol service! If it is my turn then it has to be both of your turns too, otherwise the angels wouldn't have brought us here.
I must remember to be thankful to the angels. x

I don't know if I told you this already but my best friend had a mc recently and she went to see a councelor/spiritulist to help her deal with it and the lady said to her that the spirits chose their parents to bring them to the earth and they arrive when they want to. I like the idea of this been chosen as parents it makes me smile and think it will happen when the little spirits want it to it really is out of our hands xxxxxxxxxxx

I think you have a lot of positive symptoms. I also thank the angels.

Something strange just happened to me. I could smell smoke (always a sign my grandad is around) I dismissed it as me just being funny, but then I wrote on her I always smell the smoke, instead of thank the angels.

FX for everyone. xx

aww nic that used to happen to me I used to smell me nana but that hasn't happened for ages. They will bring you a BFP hun i'm sure of it xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->