Belly popping out

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I noticed the last few days that my belly is already starting to pop out, I think with my son it was 16 weeks or so. I noticed because my low panel maternity jeans are getting tight (they ride high for some reason) and I haven't gained any weight really, about 3 lbs max. I know it's not baby yet but I think everything is getting shoved to the top already, its hard too.. I thought it would take a long time because I'm heavier this pregnancy but I can't suck it in. Not constipated or full of gas or anything haha. Anybody else?

No actual pregnancy popping for me, but I've become incredibly bloated in the last week that it's no longer amusing. I went from a flat belly (well, as flat as a fat girl belly can be :winkwink: , I guess I mean straight up and down belly?) to looking 20 weeks pregnant- VERY round. Gosh, I hope it goes away soon. I'm rather uncomfortable...

Ive popped in week 13 and didnt ahow until 20-22 weeks with DS. I have potential to look like a small country this time x

Could definitely be baby belly at 12 weeks with baby #2! With my second it was a little pop out when it first started. It didn't look like a round baby bump, but it wasn't bloat anymore :)

Think mine has just popped! 12 weeks tomorrow and I have a narrow frame so think my uterus is up out of the pelvic region now. I'm thinking yours is baby too being 12 weeks with number 2. The exciting time of watching the bump grow is so close!! 😀

Yeah I think you just look bigger quicker when you've already had babies. I'm usually in maternity by 8 weeks just for comfort and unable to hide it by 12 weeks. This is my 5th pregnancy :)

hIt's so wild! I don't think it's bloat because I definitely dont feel bloated and it just popped out all of a sudden and it's not going anywhere, I just thought it would take a while since I'm heavier, but it's already rounded. Now I'm excited haha

I bought maternity early because of feeling bloated but even the low panel ones are killing my belly now, just too tight and I can't wear them low. All of a sudden it was like one day I was suffocating from them haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->