Belly shrunk over night?? (Pics included)

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
I think MAYBE he's just changed positions... But IDK... He was transverse in my belly, but I think maybe he is head down position now.. I can't tell anymore. All I know is the kicks are sore, after him moving like crazy last night and this morning. My belly now looks like it did at 24 weeks, and Im 29 weeks now. It's so weird how your belly can shrink after changing positions.... Here are some comparison pics...
24 weeks
https://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s636/AmandaMcCall2012/IMG_20130516_133130_zps9ab4f324.jpg
28 weeks
https://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s636/AmandaMcCall2012/IMG_20130513_140829_zps3882754a.jpg
29 weeks (today)
https://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s636/AmandaMcCall2012/IMG_20130516_133155_zps2c6c63f6.jpg

Does it look like I have shrank? Or am I just crazy? Should I be worried? Im so confused!! :/

If you look further down I posted a thread 'should I be concerned?' About exactly this! Except my bump literally disappeared. From what people said apparently its totally normal hun, as long as baby is still moving x

I wake up in the mornings sometimes thinking my belly has shrunk but I think during the night babys just got comfy, thats what i tell myself anyway because after a while its back to normal size :)

I think as long as you are feeling fine, then you shouldn't be worried :hugs:
Babys position can change your bump drastically, so i would be inclind to chalk it up to that. totally normal.

I totally missed that thread! Thanks! It's so weird to feel smaller, isnt it? Lol He's definitely still moving, my belly is sore from it! :)

Your little boy probably just changed positions. You're doing the right thing by monitoring his movement. Make sure it's normal and all should be good.
I think you are so lucky to have the cutest little neat bump! Mine is and has been huge. I wish I could put it on a cart in front of me and wheel it around.
I'm sure your bump may cont to change in size and shape, so just keep tabs on your guy, but I wouldn't worry too much :)

Your little boy probably just changed positions. You're doing the right thing by monitoring his movement. Make sure it's normal and all should be good.
I think you are so lucky to have the cutest little neat bump! Mine is and has been huge. I wish I could put it on a cart in front of me and wheel it around.
I'm sure your bump may cont to change in size and shape, so just keep tabs on your guy, but I wouldn't worry too much :)

OT, but holy cow! your pregnancy is flying by!!! i cant believe how quickly it's gone!

I wouldn't worry too much, it's probably baby moving positions :)

OT, but holy cow! your pregnancy is flying by!!! i cant believe how quickly it's gone!

Ha! Hi girl! Yes, it's funny, a bunch of people say that to me, but I don't feel like its flying by lol! Anyhow, I'm just super excited to meet baby and to see if we have a boy or girl. I love the anticipation of finding out! I change my mind every day as to which I think it is!

I'm the opposite, I think all of the big bumps are the neat ones :) It's hard not to monitor him, he is like a break dancer in there!! :haha: DH was laying in front of me this morning and said that he's scared. i said "why?" And he said "as much as he moves around in there, im sure he's going to be a handfull! " I then looked up at him and said, "this is nothing... He just has the hiccups..." His eyes went huge! It was priceless! Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->