Ben from eastenders

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Is this really the little innocent Ben when know. Do you love the story they have given him or hate it? Share your opinion x

to be honest that child annoys me i dont know why but he always has lol but i think its a good storyline

yer he annoys me too and his voice really gets my back up but i think the storylie is great :thumbup:

I don't really like him and am not really enjoying the story, in fact it makes for rather uncomfortable viewing x

I dont like him, but like I said in my response on the other thread, I think it is a really good story line and opens your eyes to how abuse lives on even after the abuser has been removed!! :thumbup:

i agree with aly888, the story line is a good idea, however the character just doesn't suit the story line if you get what i mean

I thought it was hilarious when he said "you need slappin darn"

Sounded so wrong!

It made me laugh, you cant picture little Ben saying that until now!!!!

roflmao

God I hate that child.

The story line is really doing my head in tbh!!
Maybe if the boy could act a bit better it wouldn't be so painful to watch lol!!

x

Its ben not damien the omen and that how they are potraying him!!!! 666

Hahaha i cant stand ben!! He doesnt fit the storyline at all but me and OH were like 'OHHH NO WAY' when phil hit him in the face. God knows what our neighbours must think - we really get into eastenders :)

my god ben gets on my nerves! hes so pathetic! the story line is good i just think it should have ben some one other than ben as his acting is awfull! isnt he leaving?

Is he leaving? Oooooh maybe Lucas kills him!

thats what i thaught too but im not sure whats happening might just be a rumer

and on a different subject....... WHY HAVNT THEY FOUND OWEN YET! its realy annoying me and they keep teasing us!

I find him really annoyin too, i heard on the radio this mornin that he's ment to be leavin soon, so i thought maybe lucas kills him aswell, no idea how he'd get away with killin a child tho as he's got away with killin 2 adults so far :S

He is a brilliant character and actor, and he is gripping me to Eastenders at the moment, but his voice pisses me off and i would love to just scream in his face :lol:

Apparantly he is leaving though? So maybe Lucas kills him!

It's episodes like tonight's that make me so amazed that Eastenders wins so many awards. It's sooo dull and repetitive. Still watch it though :D but give me Corrie anyday. REALLY glad Ben is leaving, hope it's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->