Ben from eastenders

ok the last eastenders i watched was lucas ex wifes funeral. whats the story with ben? who has lucas killed? why is he killing ppl? anything else been happening? oh yeah and i HATE ben lol

stace is pregnant with ryans baby, whitneys brother. Bradley is dead. Stacey killed archie. Ben hit jordan with a spanner. Phil has got his long lost daughter back. Ronnie and jack are engaged. Jack is paralised from being shot in the head. Lucy beale was pregnant but isnt now. Shirley and phil are an item.Bianca and ricky got married. Syed left amira because she found out he was gay and sleeping with Christian. Hope this fills you in a bit x

I just want to kick him in the face! The actor is rubbish.
But it was HILARIOUS to watch him try to be like Phil when he went after Jordan with the spanner.
After watching it with my mum tonight I said, without thinking, "Can't he die already?" Such a boring 2D character and every time something gets on top of him he does one thing he knows how... he cries.

Ben Mitchell cracks me up. I'm amazed how they've changed his character so much though because he can't act a hard guy!

He can't act full stop! Though I don't like the sudden change in him.

Just read that Ben Mitchell leaves only to later come back and be played by a totally different actor.

Also the actress that plays Lucy Beale is going to be played by a different actress. Silly.

Oh yes please a new actor

The new actor 'has' to be better...the producers would be stupid to replace him with someone with worse acting skills!!

Quite glad Lucy Beale is being replaced too. Her acting is barely up to scratch imo

Lucy is being replaced :o oh no! I thought she was quite a funny little character! I dont like the po faced zsa zsa! She can act but her character is very one dimensional :p

I think eastenders is getting stupid with the whole youngsters thing, I know they try and make it so it relates to real life but they cant pull it off! Most of it is laughable now when i watch it, they could of made it into a great storyline if they gave it some time. The whole billy/whitney and the shooting thing a few months back was just plain silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->