• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Benefits Britain life on the dole omgggg

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Anyone watching? Ch5?
Just seen a mum of 12 holding a newborn baby up on her chest while smoking a fag, and giving another baby a night time bottle with coke in it.
I'm horrified!!!

I mean in no mother of the year but COME ON!
Why put tiny babies health at risk I don't get it!!

Wow.....! It makes me mad when I see people like that with loads of children when lovely ladies like my sister go through five failed rounds of ivf and still can't even have one! Grrrr life is unfair!

These programmes annoy
Me so much
Contraception is free in the uk! Why don't people use it! I knew a girl with 3 children under 3 years old to 3 different dads!! Xx

Ive got it on record. Thats quite disgusting.

Watching with my hands over my eyes... Horrific!

COKE! IN A BOTTLE!

This programme has brought out the sanctimummy in me!

I'm not sure I can watch this episode :wacko: The last one was bad enough when the mum just kept leaving her baby sitting on the sofa whilst she got on with other things (mainly having a fag!.) At one point the baby was left alone with a dog they had just got. This one sounds awful too :nope:

I'm not watching (football is on :dohh:) but it sounds shocking. :wacko:

I'm not sure I can watch this episode :wacko: The last one was bad enough when the mum just kept leaving her baby sitting on the sofa whilst she got on with other things (mainly having a fag!.) At one point the baby was left alone with a dog they had just got. This one sounds awful too :nope:

Oh yea the 3 month old who was already on solids and propped up to watch something on the iphone while she went for a fag!

The Coke bottle makes me cringe, but smoking near a child is straight up abhorrent. I don't know how anyone still thinks that's okay.

Edit: Just saw you said it was a baby with a bottle of Coke. I was picturing a kid (which is obviously still a terrible idea) but a baby?! Eeesh.

Just watched it now!!! There are actually no words.

Little baby satin, who in a few years will have black teeth! It would be quite funny if it wasn't someone's actual life

I was absolutely appalled and disgusted when I seen this. I used to be a smoker when I had my first two children but I NEVER smoked anywhere near them, I always went outside. I then stopped when I got pregnant with my 3rd baby and haven't looked back. I was completely lost for words watching this programme. I honestly could have cried for the poor newborn and the child who was given coke out of a bottle. My eldest is 9 and I still won't allow him to drink fizzy drinks let alone give them to a baby from a bottle. :(

Yes it was a baby with a baby milk bottle that you saw them pouring coke into! Then the wee one lying down in bed and drinking it so not sure if that's what they got for bed? I wonder why they don't sleep!
40-50 years ago we excuse this as they didn't know any better but it's just child abuse now- we all know what is not safe for our babies/kids now.

I didnt watch but I heard about it. Sad thing is people who are on benefits will all be called bad parents because of this bad parent. I refuse to watch them programs in general.

I didnt watch but I heard about it. Sad thing is people who are on benefits will all be called bad parents because of this bad parent. I refuse to watch them programs in general.

I don't think they're bad parents because they're on benefits, the ones we're talking about meant well but giving a baby coke in a bottle? There's no excuse as a pp said, HV give out advice so they know what they 'should' be doing.

Their sense of entitlement pissed me off but I'm not stupid enough to think the programme wasn't made to piss me off!

i watched the first one with the mother leaving the baby propped on the sofa, but didnt see her leaving her with the dog.. thats disgusting. i have 3 dogs (2 ive had for 3 year, the other is a pup i had from birth 1.5 year ago) i trust these dogs completely but wouldnt ever leave them with baby if im not there, not in a million years, to big a risk..
it also made me laugh when her boyfriend said about 'hood rat kids getting pregnant at 15.. wasnt his girlfriend 16? LOL
im going to watch the other one tonight maybe, but as said above, it does give other 'benefit mums' a bad name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->