Berkshire

neadyda

Reaction score
Any one from berkshire?
I'm living in bracknell but originally from west london! :)

Hiya, i'm living in Bracknell too. Originally from Surrey.
What part do you live in?

hiya

doesn't seem like to many people from berkshire on these boards!!

We're currently living in Twickenham, but hopefully moving to Bracknell (or the surrounding arears) soon. So far viewed many houses, Crowthorne, Finchampstead, Owlsmoor and Bracknell and seeing 2 more tomorrow...

Wooden Hill is our preferred area..

Nicola xx

Hi ladies, I'm in Ascot! I agree, there aren't many ladies from Berkshire on here. I'm pregnant with my first baby, due 15th July.

Hope you're both keeping well. x

hiya! :wave:

Since you're in Bracknell, are there many places to go with LO's?? (I see that you're TTC, but you may still know!)

Well, we're off to see more houses at the weekend...exciting :)

Nicola xx

There is Coral Reef for swimming and the leisure centre and plenty of play areas.
I've not lived in Bracknell that long so can't be of much help.

Good luck with the house hunting :)

Hi all,

I live in Sandhurst so close ish to some of you!

I'm married and we have a son, nearly 2yrs! Just last week started TTC for no. 2

xxx

Hiya :) I live in farnborough! The boyfriends parents live sandhurst! I love Bracknell shopping centre, marc (boyfriend) thinks it's rubbish but I still managed to spend a lot there lol I seriously fancy a good look round Tesco home lol

Hiya :) I live in farnborough! The boyfriends parents live sandhurst! I love Bracknell shopping centre, marc (boyfriend) thinks it's rubbish but I still managed to spend a lot there lol I seriously fancy a good look round Tesco home lol

Hello!!
I like brousing Tesco home!! :)

Hey i just seen some people have replied. Hi to you all! I live in Harmans Water in Bracknell! I would love to live in Ascot! xx

Berkshire Born & Bred :haha:

I'm living in Forest Park, Bracknell with my OH.

Crowthorne is nice but so very expensive. Although saying that, where we live at the moment is still quite costly :wacko:

We should all meet up and do coffee sometime :flower:

Hi, I'm born and bred Reading :D

I think quite possibly im the only one from Reading on these boards, which is a shame. Me and Indie would like more mummy and baby friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->