Berkshire

Berkshire Born & Bred :haha:

I'm living in Forest Park, Bracknell with my OH.

Crowthorne is nice but so very expensive. Although saying that, where we live at the moment is still quite costly :wacko:

We should all meet up and do coffee sometime :flower:

I live in Forest Park!! :)

Hi, I'm born and bred Reading :D

I think quite possibly im the only one from Reading on these boards, which is a shame. Me and Indie would like more mummy and baby friends.

Im from reading too !! I did think i was the only one for a while :hi:

Berkshire Born & Bred :haha:

I'm living in Forest Park, Bracknell with my OH.

Crowthorne is nice but so very expensive. Although saying that, where we live at the moment is still quite costly :wacko:

We should all meet up and do coffee sometime :flower:

I live in Forest Park!! :)

Which road? PM if you like :thumbup:

Wooden Hill is our preferred area..

Nicola xx
my in-laws live in the Wooden Hill area! It's lovely round there.

For those of you who asked about about stuff to do with kids, look up about the Look Out centre, which is opposite where Coral Reef is, and the there's usually some kiddy activities going on at Pinewood gym (not just a gym!) in Finchamstead. They have stuff like Tumble Tots. My MIL in a nanny, and she always reckons annual passes to Lego and are good value - she takes the kids she nannies for there after school sometimes for an hour, and it's usually pretty quiet. Her family also had memberships to Raquets health club, which had all sorts of activities for kids, but that family is quite well off and I think the membership is quite pricy!

Um, Swinley Forest is sort of on fire still so I wouldn't suggest going to the lookout! :haha:

Funny you should mention Pinewood - my parents own and run the Motorcycle Training School down there :)

just seen this post, didnt realise so many of you girls where from bracknell :).

I have lived in bracknell since i was 2 currently living in Harmanswater with my mum and my boyfriend (who is originally from farnborough).

Small world eh

x

Hi Charlotte, nice to see another from Bracknell :)

hey guys, I'm from reading as well ...... I am emily, 25. I have a 5 year old and preg with our number 2 x

Hi Everyone. Just joined today as we just started TTC this month. We live in cookham and OH works in Bracknell :)

whereabouts in reading do you live flippityflop and bex?

Hello everyone.

I live in Maidenhead Berkshire with my husband and our two daughters 13 and 5. I'm currently expecting number 3, but it's still early days yet.

Maybe we should all meet up sometime during the summer holidays.

Haha. I'm Elm Park Road :) not sure about childminders i am looking into it at the moment and the only one who has got back to me is full!! I know they do a baby kind of sing song at battle library but never been. I did meet some lovely ladies through net mums! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->