Best book for weaning help?

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Has anyone found a really good book that has helped with the weaning process? :shrug:

Did you want to do TW with purees etc or BLW?
I couldn't decide lol so I have the Annabel Karmel baby and toddler meal planner and the Gill Rapley Baby Lead Weaning cookbook and they are both fab, I've made recipes from them both and the AK book had a really helpful meal planner.
HTH

I also couldnt decide too start with so got both books mentioned above. In the end we decieded to blw and The Gill Rapley book was excellent for this, Ive seen lots of others recommend it too. I do think if you choose tw The annabell Karmel books would be really useful, we tw our first 2 an I would have loved to have had the books back then :flower:

Thanks Girls :flower:

I have been weaning for a while now, but as im a rubbish cook, need ideas :thumbup:

I would defiently say the Annabel Karmel books then, I have 2 of these and theres some really good recipes in them, easy too. I also picked up one from asda for about 3 pound and that had some easy in recipes too :)

I have Gill Rapleys BLW Cookbook and The River Cottage Baby and Toddler Cookbook. Both :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->