Best Childs bank account?

PrincessSoph

Reaction score
I want to open a bank account for Summer but not sure which bank to go with? I dont have time to look at the different rates etc so any suggestions?

Ive got one with yorkshire building society because a clever person told me they have the best rates. I put her trust fund voucher in it.

I'm with YBS too - Martin the money saving expert bloke reckons they have the best interest rates so that's good enough for me!

I love martin the money saving expert (not literally)!! Bens voucher is in the Yorkshire one too cos thats a good one atm ... and for birthday/christening/christmas money etc he has a Stafford B/S one. Didnt want to put all his day-to-day money in the CTF as I cant have access to it.

Building society savings accounts tend to have better rates than bank savings accounts :)

Yep, we went with Yorkshire Building Society too. I might use your idea, Gwizz, as I could really use some of Dylans money for some new toys etc for him and I can't access it!

Ive got one with yorkshire building society because a clever person told me they have the best rates. .
i second that...... :thumbup:

we did the higher risk shares based one for the CTF with nationwide, but its not so easy to put day to day money in so we opened the one day savings account for him too with Yorkshire BS as it had double the rates of everywhere else i checked..and you can access this if need be.

xxx

yeah i dont like the idea of him getting all the access to the CTF when hes older and not me - he'll end up spending it on girls and pc games i can see it now!!! thats why he has the other one for all his other money that i sign for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->