Best doppler for early detection?

ducky1502

Reaction score
With both of my boys I rented a hi bebe doppler and found the heartbeat around 8 weeks. This time I wanted to buy a doppler with LCD screen. The hi bebe one is a little pricey to buy outright. Anyone know another doppler that is good for 8/9 week detection?

Is is sensitive enough? Have heard from 12 weeks with that one. They are well prices on amazon

I have a sonoline B and I was able to clearly hear the heartbeat at 8 weeks with my last pregnancy :)

Maybe I will invest in one of those then. Where did you buy yours?

I found it with the sonoline b at 8 weeks exactly but the numbers still are very unreliable now even tho it's so clear to hear so I just ignore them. I've had readings of anything from 30 to 200+ with it and if it does pick it up the numbers still jump around constantly. I had the angelsounds last time which has no display and honestly this adds nothing more to it for me!

I'm watching one on eBay so will see if they go for much less than amazon. If not will order from amazon this week.

I have the hi bebe and heard little one at 8+2. It has the display screen but is useless.

can you use a doppler if your bigger, im a 16/18 this time round, i didnt try till 10 weeks last time and got it then but was a size 14.

I think it can be a bit more difficult if you are larger. I know ultrasound is more difficult the higher your bmi

Sonoline B from Amazon uk. Or you can rent them from some places

I have a sonoline b and found bub at 7 weeks!! I got mine off amazon!

with the sonoline b, i didn't try until around 9+2, but after way too much time I couldn't find it that day. However, at 9+3, I was able to. A week later, it became much much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->