best double pushchair?

babytots

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good double pushchair? toddler seat needs to be roomy for a 2yr old as will be using it for school run when my eldest starts nursery.

i have my eye on a phil and teds but not so keen on the price tag and also like the cosatto duet lite so if anyone has had one of those please let me know what you think of them.x

OH's DD is a childminder and has the Duet lite and loves it - only fault it doesn't fit in her car!!

We recently brought a secondhand Graco Tour Duet and have tried it out with our 15 month old and the carseat for the baby and we loves it! Really easy to move around, not too heavy, great features. Know it is not one you are looking at, but thought i would offer my opinion anyway lol, cannot recommend highly enough xxx

ive got the mothercare virsion of the lite. i like it as it isnt as big as most tandem prams. only dis advantage i have found it that it can be quite heavy with an onlder child in the front. i used it over xmas with DS who was 10 months in back and DD 3yrs nearly 4 in the front. i struggled to push it up hill.

have also got a graco (sports duo?) side by side pram. this is easier to push round but takes up too much space in the shops. i have found that i cant get through some of the isles in some shops with this pram.

both suitalbe from birth

thanks ladies for your input. i had a side by side with my girls and hated it so want a tandem this time round. i think the duet lite wont be so bad as dd2 is such a titch anyways shes tiny for her age so dont think she'll have grown too much by the time her 2nd birthday comes around.

the graco tour duet looks too big for me if its the one i'm thinking of? (has strange handles). my friend has one for her twins and it just seemed to long and heavy to me. if its not that one then ignore me lol.

think will probably go with the phil and teds and pay weekly/monthly with mothercare so i can spread the cost. x

i dont like the phil and teds one if its the oe im thinking off? one seat under the other.

this is the one i have got. mannaged to get one cheap on ebay approx £50 https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42804041&mcb=core

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->