BEST feeling in the world...iv got my little Twiglet!!! (i did the digi!! pg4!)

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
I never dreamed i'd post in here, really. Im currently on cd94, i ov'd on cd83 (i posted my opk in ov gallery!) and today..at 11dpo, iv got my :bfp:!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Im so excited, shocked, emotional, scared and absolutely AMAZED. I got an extremely faint positive last night on a frer which i regarded as a bfn- so those who get negatives one day-keep the faith, your bfp might just be around the corner!!! Iv cried so many tears about my long irregular cycles and thought this day would never come...well,it has. And this is the best feeling in the world. Iv got my little twiglet!!!!!!!

sometimes even crazy dreams come true....

Attachments

• resize superdrugs.jpg
    resize superdrugs.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 77
  • frer resize.jpg
    frer resize.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 94
:yipee::yipee::yipee: well thats great news hun congratulation..:hugs:

I think I posted in the opk section about ur opks - how amazing on CD94 you got a BFP!!!!

Huge congratulations to you x

Congrats hun. Good job you did that OPK at caught your OV!! Ive posted to you in our YYM's too. Have a h&h 9 months.xxx

:hug:

Huge congrats! I love to see a fellow long cycles gal get a bfp... :yipee:

I never dreamed i'd post in here, really. Im currently on cd94, i ov'd on cd83 (i posted my opk in ov gallery!) and today..at 11dpo, iv got my :bfp:!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Im so excited, shocked, emotional, scared and absolutely AMAZED. I got an extremely faint positive last night on a frer which i regarded as a bfn- so those who get negatives one day-keep the faith, your bfp might just be around the corner!!! Iv cried so many tears about my long irregular cycles and thought this day would never come...well,it has. And this is the best feeling in the world. Iv got my little twiglet!!!!!!!

reading your entry made me feel like *i* got MY :bfp::bfp:

I can't wait to join you in here!!
Diane
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::-=:-=\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::friends::friends::friends:

Awwww a twiglet i love that, poor Tabs was called 'bean' and 'blob' i like twiglet :)
Congrats hun its amazing for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry: :cry:

reading your entry made me feel like *i* got MY :bfp::bfp:

I can't wait to join you in here!!
Diane
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::-=:-=\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::friends::friends::friends:

is it only me or someone else also had tears in eyes after reading that post?
so so happy for u babe

Fantastic news hun, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.... enjoy x

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back