BEST feeling in the world...iv got my little Twiglet!!! (i did the digi!! pg4!)

Brilliant news! Congratulations!

xxx

Just wanted to congratulate you again, so nice to see another long irregular cycle gal make it over to 1st tri!! :yipee:

:hug:

Fab new hun
Big Massive Congrats from me!!! seeee does happen eventually, just got to stay positive.
xxxxxxx

Its so amazing hun, i'm so happy for you, you have proved us long cycles girls CAN do it!!! I hope you have a fantastic happy 9 months xxxx

congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months hun!
xxxx

Thank you all so much for you messages!They mean alot as i never thought id be in here!! I still cant believe it...so did a digi this morning, at 13dpo...well what'dya know....:) Hold on tight little beany!!

Attachments

• CB Digi.jpg
    CB Digi.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
oh congrats sending you lots of sticky vibes. i got my digi today and it looks exactly the same as yours , so we are 1 day apart i am 4 weeks today .

xxxxx
have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Thank you all so much for you messages!They mean alot as i never thought id be in here!! I still cant believe it...so did a digi this morning, at 13dpo...well what'dya know....:) Hold on tight little beany!!

love it!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

send some babydust to me!!!!!!! (ready for august!!) lol
x

That is a great looking digi - congratulations

we are about the same i am 4 weeks 3 days!!!

come on sticky beans and twiglets of course!!!!

i love it!!!!

hey girlie, guess what??

I got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this month too!!!!!

doc says edd is 02-14-2010!!!!

i love my doc...he's taking really good care of me this time around...bless his heart..

heres to seeing our little ones in february!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yah congratulations, I got my bfp too, think I'm due 14th feb 2010. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"