'best shot I got' opinions please:(

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
After waiting for this day, they couldn't tell me beyond 80% apparently! I'm so disappointed, I feel it was just guess work and didn't really find out:( they basically said they can't see a penis, so must be a girl without seeing girls bits.
They said this was the best shot they got because the rest of the time, literally baby had legs crossed.
What do you think?

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-08-04.04.08.jpg
    PicsArt_08-08-04.04.08.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 33
I was told the same, we had an HD live scan at 28 weeks and she was correct anyway, little girl for us x

Ugh, how horrible. Sorry you couldn't find out for sure! My first thought was girl, but I see a outline of something and not i dont see definite girl parts=( can they schedule you again?

Ugh, how horrible. Sorry you couldn't find out for sure! My first thought was girl, but I see a outline of something and not i dont see definite girl parts=( can they schedule you again?

They scheduled me in again same day, after going away for a couple of hours because I had it done while visiting my family 3 hours away!
She just told me, ask at the 20 week scan when it should be more obvious.
Thank you for your reply:)

I was told the same, we had an HD live scan at 28 weeks and she was correct anyway, little girl for us x

Thank you, hopefully I'll find out at later scan or at least if I can't I can be unintentionally team yellow because I'm too impatient to do it on my own lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->