best sling for breastfeeding?

Teeny

Reaction score
so I have a moby and Mai tai but only used them I bit with dd.

def think I will be baby wearing more this time, plus I have a larger bust and struggled to feed one handed last time so looking for a sling that is easy for breastfeeding so I can have a hand free to read with my dd and what not!

any suggestions welcome xxx

I have a large bust and have been unable to feed Scarlett in either the moby or ergo. Hopefully someone will know am alternative that might work!

I am a 38F and I can't feed my son one handed as I still need to cup my breast and support him. I bought the large mamas and papas flex and tried feeding LO hands free but sadly my boob would press hard on LO's nose and he would struggle to breath. I have tried many positions but still no luck.

I will be stalking to see what people have had success with x

I am a 32gg and have been feeding my son in my action baby carrier. I didn't start when he was teenie tiny, though. Also, I haven't been wearing feeding bras for some time now. I just lift my bb out over the top of the cup to feed. The squished down cup gives enough support that I don't need to hold anything in place. Again, maybe not so practical or even comfortable at the beginning but once your breasts have settled down I can recommend going back to standard bras. Even the best maternity bras aren't supportive enough for us larger busted ladies, I find.

Do you have a local sling library? Maybe they could show you how to use a wrap? Or you can try different slings to find one that suits you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->