Best sling?

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I have just found out I am pregnant and have been speaking to DH about what we are going to do as far as getting out and about goes with a toddler and new baby. I would like to wear future squeak full time and have a carrier but find it really uncomfortable. Need some advice as to the best sling when wearing full time :flower:

i think your best bet would be either a Moby (or other type of wrap) or a Mei tai ...wraps are very supportive and very good for young babies, but can be a little more complicated to put on till you get the hang of it ...a Mei Tai is easier to put on, tho not so good for young babies :hugs:

Thanks hun. I forgot to say I will be breastfeeding (again) too, is the moby practical for feeding on the go?

depends on the hold hun..i just about mannaged in the hug hold...(we didnt get on with the cradle hold) but i think with a littler baby yeh you should be good....check out the Moby website it has loads of tips and pics etc that might be helpful :)

in my opinion wraps are the best. I have tried lot`s of carriers and now I only use Atifa wrap... someties Moby, when Atifa is dirty :)
great for breastfeeding.. no problems with tiny babies. My little boy is 11months old now and I`m still breastfeeding. Very simply and discreetly with wrap.
I know that you could try Atifa wrap for 2weeks. Free trial. if it helps

do you think it'd be worth buying one before my bump appears and having a practice?

see if you have a sling meet anywhere near you, that way you can try a few before you decide on what you like best.....google sling meets and your home town and hopefully that should bring some stuff up for you :hugs:

If you have a baby and you could try with it will be good idea. But if you do not have one and you are thinking about trying with teddybear or something like that I do not recommend. I have done it with my teddybear when I was pregnat and there is huge diffrence when you put your baby in sling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->