Best washing powder and conditioner?

fairy and comfort here too :thumbup:

Id like to explore different types of washing liquid but the price :shock: and the fact im worried it wont smell good makes me stick to what i know.

Daz and comfort pure! only reason it was daz was because it was on special at the time aiden was born!

we use fairy for both as im allergic to anything else then comfort ironing water which makes them smell lush x

I use fairy or persil non bio powder, and asdas almond pure fabric softner (smells amazing and is £1!) or fairy non bio. I hadnt used the fairy for ages then used it again recently and it just reminds me of my little man as thats what we we used to wash all his clothes in before he was born and when he was diddy!

i used to use comfort pure, but when my LO got a rash on his body, my HV advised switching from cp because apparently lots of babies are sensitive to it!
i use the fairy gel and fabric conditioner now, makes the clothes smell lovely!

i was told not to use conditioner on baby clothes, we Use Dreft baby detergent on LO's clothes.

and Purex mountain fresh detergent and conditioner on our clothes.

I use surf small & mighty liquid and lenor. I love smelling clean wet washing too.

I use Fairy Non Bio powder and the Fairy softner

I think the blue coloured Lenor softner though is really nice smelling and quite strong too

I use Tide. I think it makes our clothes smell clean.
I've never used conditioner (fabric softener, I assume?) in my life.

I use Tide. I think it makes our clothes smell clean.
I've never used conditioner (fabric softener, I assume?) in my life.

you assume correctly, like i said, i read that your not suppose to use it on baby clothes so i havent touched the stuff on his clothes

We have to be extremely wary with what we use due to allergies, I have had really bad reactions to laundry products including my eyes and face swelling up when my in laws started using a new tesco powder and I visited them. Anyway I use the simply sensitive tabs and only rarely use softener, I do occasionally use a small amount of softener for my baby's clothing we do live in an extremely hard water area and have no dryer. Thus even using a water softener, his clothes end up hard, crispy and warped out of shape if I never use fabric softener/conditioner. I am careful to only use an Eco type though with the majority of ingredients being gentle plant based ones.

Is there a reason why everyone uses comfort pure? We use that at the moment, but was thinking about trying exhilarations. Is there any reason why we shouldnt use this on babys clothes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->