Beta and progesterone.

Curlymikes

Reaction score
I got my levels today at 13dpo. Hcg was 64 and progesterone 14. They said it was ok need to come back and see if they are doubling. I think they are low. Has anyone had numbers similar to these with a positive outcome?

My beta at 13 dpo was 46. By 15 dpo it was 149. 17 dpo 331. Had progesterone drawn on 15 dpo only. It was 27. I'm now 17 weeks pregnant. Hope that helps. Hang in there. Beta hell is a horrible place to be. The wait is just awful. Hugs!

With LO, my hCG was 36 and progesterone was 20 at 13dpo. She's going to be 3 this summer.

With my current pg, hCG was 58 at 15dpo and I'm 23 weeks.

It's not so much the starting number because we all have to start somewhere, right? It's how well it rises. As long as you see a 60% rise every 48 hours, you are good. As for progesterone, that looks good too. I've had successful pg with a starting progesterone of 8.4 (though I did have to supplement because it never rose beyond that).

This baby 14-15dpo was 286 prog 11.
19-20dpo 1586 prog 47

Will you get another draw? Only matters if it's going up!

Have you been yet, Curly? I'm anxious to see your results! By the looks of your test from this morning, they are definitely going to be higher today!

How long has it been? I bet you are excited! I'm excited for you! I'm positive your numbers are higher. I'm so jealous! I don't get to go to the Dr for anything till June 13th. I'm anxiously counting down the days lol

Hcg 148!!!!!! Yay! More than double! Progesterone wasnt in yet.

Progesterone 15.4 has anyone had a number like this and not been given supplements. Im worried about it being too low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->