Beta worries 4 weeks 1 day

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So I am currently 15 dpo, or 4 weeks 1 day (I think). Anyway. Had blood drawn at 13 dpo and it was 126. Blood drawn again today at 15 dpo 266. I was just crushed bc w my other two, I had a 31 hour doubling time and 36 hour doubling time. This one is 44 hour doubling time and it makes me feel like its barely hanging on, right under that 48 hour doubling time necessity. I was feeling excited, but now Im feeling guarded.

What were your doubling times if you dont mind sharing (current, and previous pregnancies doubling times all welcome.) Thanks

I didn't get beta for my first but my second:

4+6 = 122
5+1 = 256

So roughly the same thing as you (except you're 4+1 and I had those numbers at 4+6) and I can confirm, he is a happy, healthy 3months old :)

Thanks! That def helps!! They are gonna do another repeat in 48 hours for my peace of mind

Thank you!! I have horrible anxiety after multiple losses so I struggle to be positive for myself. I appreciate it.

:hugs: :hugs: Numbers wise everything looks ok. I hope you're alright hunny.

Any updates? Hope you're doing ok.

My third beta draw 48 hours later was 690, so much better doubling times! Thank you for asking! 6 weeks tomorrow. Praying all is okay in there! No ultrasound til 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->