Better Late Than Never - Bump Buddies?

ash211

Expecting Baby #4
Reaction score
I know it's pretty late in the game for this but is anyone due on or around May 1st interested in being bump buddies? With my last pregnancy I met a group of amazing women on here that we've stayed in a facebook group with that were all due the same month. I'm still in that group but it's hard when they're not pregnant again with me.

Just someone to follow along with the remaining couple of weeks with and keeping up with the joys of babyhood afterwards :)

A little about me: I have 7 year old twins, and 18 month old, and am due May 1st but am having a scheduled c-section April 24th (oh yeah, all girls!)

Welcome. I'm due April 27, hoping she arrives the 25. This is my first successful pregnancy and can't wait to meet her!

Hi! I'm due on May 11th, but I have to be induced around 37 weeks which will put me right around April 20th.

I'm due April 26th. =] I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing and I keep looking at all the stuff I got from a surprise baby shower and am going "well this is real..." Lol

Hello everyone, I'll join in. Due date is April 24th and it will be our first LO, a baby boy. I can totally relate to you Christina86 as I'm going through the same processing! I totally know I'm carrying a baby but imagining the reality of having an actual baby in my life after birth I cannot just seem to wrap my head around!!

Hope everyone is feeling well so far :)

I'm due May 3rd! Already have two boys, 3 and almost 1. Finally found out this morning that we're having a third boy!!! So excited x

I'm due on April 28th but I recon i may be a few days late (was with DD). Would love for us to group together - i haven't found a thread yet to join/chat :(.

Wont be long for us now ~ hope your all doing ok :flower:

xx

May 1st ^.^ I've been hoping to find a bump buddy but it seemed like when I started looking no one else was at the time:dohh: though I have a feeling he'll be late like his big brother (he's four and will be 55 in August!) I'm really hoping he's right on time cause something about May first is stuck in my head!:haha:

May 1st ^.^ I've been hoping to find a bump buddy but it seemed like when I started looking no one else was at the time:dohh: though I have a feeling he'll be late like his big brother (he's four and will be 55 in August!) I'm really hoping he's right on time cause something about May first is stuck in my head!:haha:

55 in august! Wow he's growing fast :haha:

DS keeps prodding me in the belly and saying "Hello baby! I'm Freddie... your biggest big brother." :cloud9:

^^ thats so sweet! My DD keeps saying "baby" and points to tummy but shes not to aware of it all.

Hows everyone doing? My friend is 6 weeks behind me and she text today saying she's washed all his clothes!! Has anyone else done this yet? Feel like im behind although I don't think I am (haven't done hospital bag yet either....) :wacko: xx

I've not done much at all yet!!! I wont wash the clothes for a few weeks yet. Not even decided on a name, or started the nursery... I think we need to start getting ready :haha:

Lol :haha:. That's alright then! Im not on my own! Just looked at some websites and they say to pack by 33-35 weeks so ill get cracking next week. Our nursery is a dumping ground atm - can barely get through the door, let alone get to his clothes?! :rofl:. That's also on my to-do list!

Good luck on the name! Xx

Thanks! Hopefully we'll decide on one soon :thumbup:

I am exhausted tonight. I think it's because I haven't done anything all day :haha:

I'd love some bump buddies! I'm due April 23rd with my third child, my first girl. This pregnancy has gone smoothly since the awful morning sickness of the first trimester, but I'm so done lugging the baby around.:haha: Counting down the days, for sure.

Just turned in my early admission paperwork to the hospital and got my TDAP shot (ow, my arm!), so I'm starting to feel the deadline approaching. I've got the car seat, the bassinet, and the clothes, but haven't put anything up or installed anything, maternity bag still unpacked, etc. I figure I'll do all that stuff once I hit 36 weeks.

I had my last son at 38 weeks, so it could be less than 6 weeks until I meet my daughter! Yep, I'm excited.:thumbup:

I'd love some bump buddies! I'm due April 23rd with my third child, my first girl. This pregnancy has gone smoothly since the awful morning sickness of the first trimester, but I'm so done lugging the baby around.:haha: Counting down the days, for sure.

Just turned in my early admission paperwork to the hospital and got my TDAP shot (ow, my arm!), so I'm starting to feel the deadline approaching. I've got the car seat, the bassinet, and the clothes, but haven't put anything up or installed anything, maternity bag still unpacked, etc. I figure I'll do all that stuff once I hit 36 weeks.

I had my last son at 38 weeks, so it could be less than 6 weeks until I meet my daughter! Yep, I'm excited.:thumbup:

:hi: not long to go!!! Congrats on your girl! I'm pregnant with #3 too :)

55 in august! Wow he's growing fast :haha:

DS keeps prodding me in the belly and saying "Hello baby! I'm Freddie... your biggest big brother." :cloud9:

:dohh: hehe I'm on my phone and obviously didn't reread before I posted.... :blush: anyway mine does the same, every time he goes to bed at night he asks if he can say goodnight to baby brother, then he sits and talks to my belly. It just melts my heart I was afraid he'd have resentment since he's been an only child for so long but I also think he's lonely since we just moved to a place where we don' have any family last year (I have two younger brothers who are his age, and a third who's just a few years older and they were all best friends) at least he'll be starting school this fall so he'll get to make lots of friends!

^^ thats so sweet! My DD keeps saying "baby" and points to tummy but shes not to aware of it all.

Hows everyone doing? My friend is 6 weeks behind me and she text today saying she's washed all his clothes!! Has anyone else done this yet? Feel like im behind although I don't think I am (haven't done hospital bag yet either....) :wacko: xx

I just washed the nb-3 mo clothes the other day, the nursery is a work in progress I haven't set up the carseat or anything yet, I'd rather wait to put it in till I go into labor... and as for the hospital bag I attempted to start but then realized I still wear all the clothes I will be packing in there (don't have much that fits now a days!)

My neighbor is due a week before me and she's had her car seat installed for a good 2 months now. I mean I'm excited for my first as well... But installing it over 4 months ahead seems like a bit much. I do have my hospital bags packed for the most part, but that's only because I've been having issues with low amniotic fluid and am not sure if I'll go to the dr one day and walk out with a baby or not, so just wanted to be a little prepared instead of sending dh home and relying on him to distinguish between a nursing bra and tank vs normal ones, if you know what I mean.

Hi :hi:. Lovely to have more ladies due the same time :happydance:

I am slightly jealous of your living location - would love to see Florida one day! :)

Glad pregnancy going ok since since first tri sickness finished, its just getting to the end date now! Lol Xx

I just washed the nb-3 mo clothes the other day, the nursery is a work in progress I haven't set up the carseat or anything yet, I'd rather wait to put it in till I go into labor... and as for the hospital bag I attempted to start but then realized I still wear all the clothes I will be packing in there (don't have much that fits now a days!)

Think ill wash the nb stuff week after next (week off work). Ive got half a hospital bag ready now - mainly toiletries and a towel :haha:. Ive just brought some new maternity jeans - sooo comfy! Think ill pack leggins in my case along with few tunic tops xx

My neighbor is due a week before me and she's had her car seat installed for a good 2 months now. I mean I'm excited for my first as well... But installing it over 4 months ahead seems like a bit much. I do have my hospital bags packed for the most part, but that's only because I've been having issues with low amniotic fluid and am not sure if I'll go to the dr one day and walk out with a baby or not, so just wanted to be a little prepared instead of sending dh home and relying on him to distinguish between a nursing bra and tank vs normal ones, if you know what I mean.

Yeh she's a little too prepared. . I haven't even got the car seats yet. We run two cars so need another one - not cheap are they?! Xx

I'm due 27th April but likely to be given a c section earlier!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->