Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

Oh dear haha ds3 is getting the game I ordered when it arrived but only because he's been begging to buy it with his own money so I pretended to order it for him when I had already ordered it haha

Haha I bought ds a stitch umbrella hes had that already lol. It's not just you xxx

Bought the kids personalised Christmas stories today. I had one when I was little and loved it :)

Here! What about outdoor toys? New ball or Jacks or jump rope?

Clothes? Undies socks.

Anything they can do together. Puzzles. Games. Play doh.

I asked the kids for Christmas ideas today. Holly mentioned a space hopper and James wants tracks. He already has loads of road and train tracks but he loves building them so we will get him some more :)

It makes me all nostalgic for when ds1 was little when I read that. He had the whole room covered in track and road. I've just offered it all to my niece for her son actually as none of my others have been that in to it

Aww :) My living room is a right mess with tracks everywhere, but I know one day I will miss these days.

Most times I don't like the "you'll miss it one day" attitude, like we all know they won't be little for long bit Its still ok to not enjoy every aspect, but yeah, there are some things you do just miss. It's really hard to break that habit as well. He's not been in to trains for 8/9 years now, but still I get excited when I see something thinking "oh wow he'll love that" then have to remind myself that at almost 14 he actually won't hahaha

Aww that's lovely. I have a love hate relationship with nostalgia. I like it but it makes me sad at the same time, lol.

Bought DH the latest Call of Duty game as he's got back into gaming again recently :)

I helped DH's uncle to order a present for DH's aunt today online. It was a big piglet ornament with floppy ears. She lives piglets so it will be a nice surprise for her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->