Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

Elf covered the TV with a blanket :laugh2:

I'm still ill! This cough is driving me mad. My fitbit said I got 3 hours of sleep last night. DH is still unwell and Holly has come down with it again. James is OK and has gone to nursery.

James' nursery phoned me and said that he wasn't well and was just lying down and asking to go home. We walked there to collect him and he came out totally fine. They said he'd perked up and they felt awful now for calling me. That walk half killed me and Holly! We are all home and warm now though and will hopefully recover over the weekend :)

He must have just been a bit tired being the first day back after being ill, it can take a while to recover from something like that even when you feel better symptom wise, can't it? Fingers crossed a few days in the warm will do the trick

Still ill! I am wondering when I'm going to be better. I did sleep so much better last night though.
I'm going to try and get out of the house today as I need to buy a secret santa present and get some more books from the library!

Oh I am glad you got some good sleep last night, I hope this is a turning point! How lovely that Holly sleeps in some days now! I remember her waking at 4 for the day and such larks! lol

Last edited:
Kids are both off school today again. I think Holly could possibly go in but she has her school plays tomorrow and Wednesday and she wants to make sure she is OK for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->