• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

Bought some mince pies today from Aldi. I haven't eaten one yet but I'm looking forward to it :)

Bought some mince pies today from Aldi. I haven't eaten one yet but I'm looking forward to it :)
Oooh yummy, enjoy!
I got some from M+S tbh not the best I've had but seeing as they were by the till I had to get them ha ha.

Oh I got some Mr Kipling mince pies from Morrison's. It was a big box with different flavoured ones. We had one each last night.

My nan gave me advent calendars for the kids this morning. I've hidden them high up in the cupboard for now!

LOL! Never knew how good one had to be at hiding things from kids near to Christmas!

It's crazy how even though they don't expect to find stuff they still have a knack for finding them

went to my MIL's this morning and she showed us what she's got the kids for Christmas. She's got them some really great presents, they're going to love them! :)

I've even less of an idea what to get them now though :haha:

I got Holly to write Christmas lists tonight. She was writing it and said "Mummy, how do you spell diamonds?" Oh dear! :shock:

I may have to win the lottery in the next few weeks :xmas13::xmas1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"