Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal 2023

I managed to wrap 9 small presents today with the small amount of wrapping paper I had left from last year. It's now ran out so I'll have to get more when I finish work tomorrow. Ideally I want to get the presents wrapped ASAP now!

We went to James' Carol concert last night. It was outdoors and they had decorated the playground with real Christmas trees and Christmas lights. We had mince pies and they did a lovely service. It was great.

I've got some more wrapping paper now so I might try to wrap more presents later.

Got the last few presents today for my MIL, and FIL and his girlfriend. Wrapped them straight away. So it's all done now!

ahh Bev sorry you had to go private for Hollys assessment it’s so unfair . I hope things get better for you all in the new year !

We are waiting on DS1s panel decision it’s been with them since September having been placed on the ASD pathway 27 months ago ! It’s such a long frustrating process.

Hope you’ve had a lovely day with your beautiful family xx

ahh Bev sorry you had to go private for Hollys assessment it’s so unfair . I hope things get better for you all in the new year !

We are waiting on DS1s panel decision it’s been with them since September having been placed on the ASD pathway 27 months ago ! It’s such a long frustrating process.

Hope you’ve had a lovely day with your beautiful family xx

It's terrible how long they make people wait when children are struggling. I'm so sorry you're still waiting and I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

We are going to the Sleeping Beauty pantomime tomorrow. It will be the first time we've been to the pantomime in 4 years so we are really looking forward to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->