Beware two left feet online site

louiseh

Reaction score
Hi All

Just to give you all a heads up re Two Left Feet they claim to be the best baby store on line.

I purchased a car seat on Nov 19 2008 which I never received and have still not had the refund for even though they keep saying that they are processing it. You cannot speak to anybody apart from a really obnoxious lady in the sales team who claims she is the only person in the organisation with a phone and everyone is only contactable by email.

I am now going through the small claims process to try and get my money back.

Please Beware if at all possible buy from somewhere else as you may well find yourself out of pocket and without the goods.

LouiseH

thanks, unfortunately have heard this all to often of this company! if you search the net your'll find hundreds of complaints :(

hope you get your money back x

omg i didnt know this !! thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always when shopping online tyoe in shop name and review ... Like 'mothercare review' and look before you buy!

This company have had the worst feedback EVER for a long longggg time its a shalme they haven't realised enough to take actions because they have a wide varity of stock and good prices that attract customers yet they do nothing :confused:

My friend ordered a pushchair from them and never received it and only saw the reviews afterwards. She is also taking them to the small claims court. Apparently they do this to everyone and keep claiming they are processing the order and you will receive it soon. You never do receive it so ask for your money back. They then say you will get it back within 30 days but you don't and when you complain they again say you'll get it back in another 30 days. Apparently this goes on and on so a lot of people give up which is probably what they're counting on! Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have any stock at all and it's all a scam. Has anyone on here actually received anything from them successfully?

Hi, saw this as I was searching the internet for something else and had to register just so I could let you guys know about Twoleftfeet!!
They do exist. I went to their very large showroom when I was pregnant with my first child 2 years ago. I didn't know of them at the time but they had already been on Watchdog and were well known , as I found out, for not delivering and poor aftersales care. I ordered a nursing chair from them - and yes I got it. Other girls I know who have ordered from them have had their goods, eventually. At that time, they didn't even have a phone number you could ring! Anyway, their showroom is a good place to look at things if you are up that way and want to get an idea of what to buy. But, DON'T BUY FROM THEM is my advice. Even if you do get your goods, you won't get any aftercare. Something was broken on my chair when I got it (Dutaillier so not cheap) and they wouldn't help. When I phoned the manufacturer they started to say that I had to go via the retailer, but when I said it was Twoleftfeet, they immediately said, oh dear and agreed to help me directly.
Their warehouse is across the road from their showroom by the way.

I was in their showroom last weekend, have to say it was very well presented. We never got anything though as they are quite expensive.

Agree re showroom. Large area with masses of goods to look at - and get your hands on to try out. There aren't that many places you can get that number of pushchairs / prams etc together to try out and compare. Staff were friendly and helpful. You can buy goods in the showroom as well. Personally, I think they mean well and no they are not a scam. Maybe they just don't have the infrastructure to follow through on what they advertise for sale? Don't know.

We were about to buy our Bugaboo from them last year but it was going to take 8 weeks to deliver so didn't bother and ordered it from somewhere else.
Glad we didn't now!
Hope you get your money back and thanks for the warning :hugs:

Just saw this! I have two friends who ordered things from them (a Stokke highchair and a Phil and Teds rain cover) and neither ever got their's. One girl kept all of her emails and sent it on to Trading Standards, who were able to get her her money back. My other friend is still waiting on her Stokke, but after 3 months is considering contacting Trading Standards too.

Even though I'm reading that the warehouse is good, I wouldn't order anything from them online.

I placed an order with this company 3 days ago, unfortunately before I saw this thread...have ordered a travel cot but am not holding out much hope of ever receiving it, judging by their replies as they are happy to speak with customers wishing to purchase, but will not speak to anyone with a query on a sale they have already made.

Order from somewhere else

OMG, thanks for the warning I was going to order a few things online from them but won't bother now, Im so pleased I found this thread, I hope you get your money back, take care :hugs: XX

This store is being mentioned right this second on Watchdog!

The Watchdog blog is at

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2009/03/two_left_feet_complaints.html

Oh no! Just paid £380 for a pushchair! Eek. Wish i'd seen this 1st. Am worried and upset now! What shall i do? X

Oh no! Just paid £380 for a pushchair! Eek. Wish i'd seen this 1st. Am worried and upset now! What shall i do? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->