Beware two left feet online site

Oh no! Just paid £380 for a pushchair! Eek. Wish i'd seen this 1st. Am worried and upset now! What shall i do? X

You may have more luck after them being featured on Watchdog. If you don't receive your order though just go on the Watchdog website as they were forwarding all the complaints to the MD who assured them they would all be dealt with!

Cazza....

Watchdog have arranged a special e-mail address - [email protected]. I received no reply from this company even after two weeks and numerous e-mails to them, but then I tried this new address and I got a reply the very next day. Furthermore I got my refund on that same day. They must be trying to prioritise these to avoid further bad publicity...go through this address instead and you will hopefully get sorted. Try not to panic, watchdog are obviously on the case and that will help you get sorted. Good luck

Thanks guys! Pushchair was ordered on the 12th so i am going to wait before asking for a refund etc.

Should i/can I email them on that email addy and ask if my item has been dispatched? And how long until i will recieve it? Or shall i just wait the 30days? X

I cnt believe these people are still running....I had massive problems with them too, shite company :grr:

Has this been discussed? But they have closed down ...

Two Right Feet Limited t/a Two Left Feet
(in administration)

Thanks for the warning dear louiseh...! You're so kind to remind us.. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back