Bfn? 9dpo.. Updated!

I just happened across your post and story on Lincoln yesterday. I am so happy to see you have your bfp! Congratulations!

Aw, thank you :) I'm so glad to know people are still reading about him <3

After seeing the pp comment i also read lincolns story it was beautiful and im that much happier to hear about your bfp!!

You're welcome MB. It actually hit home because my little boy was given a 15% chance of survival. Thank God he beat the odds, but I was worried every day it wasn't going to end well. I wouldn't wish that fear on anyone. So sorry your outcome wasn't better <3 but I'm sending positive vibes this is the healthy little baby you're heart needs :hugs:

You're home MB. It actually hit home because my little boy was given a 15% chance of survival. Thank God he beat the odds, but I was worried every day it wasn't going to end well. I wouldn't wish that fear on anyone. So sorry your outcome wasn't better <3 but I'm sending positive vibes this is the healthy little baby you're heart needs :hugs:

Wow, that's truly incredible :) thank you, I hope so!

Congratulations on your BFP!

I also read baby Lincoln's story, what a beautiful baby and beautiful pictures you have, you are so strong and I wish you so much happiness

Thank you so much :) it makes me so happy he isn't forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->