bfn :( feeling bitter, hope this mood passes

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I'm shocked I feel this way. We haven't been ttc long and yet I haven't obsessed like I promised myself I wouldn't. And yet I'm bitter at reading other ppls bfp. Why do I torture myself. I knew how unlikely falling first cycle would be.

I'm currently 17dpo. Waiting for af. I think I'm upset I let myself believe it could have happened this month and it hasn't

Dont be to hard on yourself, every BFN is a blow, but every BFN is step closer to that one stick you will pee on and get the two lines!

Its not easy with all the waiting, If seeing other peoples BFP's is getting you down, dont look, try and avoid the stuff that upsets you and try again!

sending you hugs x

I'm shocked I feel this way. We haven't been ttc long and yet I haven't obsessed like I promised myself I wouldn't. And yet I'm bitter at reading other ppls bfp. Why do I torture myself. I knew how unlikely falling first cycle would be.

I'm currently 17dpo. Waiting for af. I think I'm upset I let myself believe it could have happened this month and it hasn't

:hugs: Don't torture yourself about torturing yourself. It's okay to feel dissapointed. I have found that when I genuinely try to feel happy for other BFPs, I actually do feel more positive about my own situation. But it's okay if I want to skip the BFPs and give myself a break as well. Just don't be hard on yourself! <3

Thank you both
I'm able to feel happy, especially when it comes to friends and family face to face, it's when I'm home contemplating my own situation and want for another child that I start to feel bitter and sad
I'm so greatful and blessed to have my lb and for this I'm so happy. Its just an uncontrollable feeling the same as trying to stay calm and relaxed about ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->