BFN? *new test pg 2*

MummaBear16

Reaction score
What do you think? Photo taken at 8 mins.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20150509_143553.jpg
    20150509_143553.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 112
i can see a line on there!!! and its really clear and i think its got colour! id say the start of a bfp!

Sorry I don't see anything yet, but it may b my phone, Good luck x

I think I see a line, but I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place.

I don't think I can see anything sorry, but good luck :)

Thanks Ladies :)

I think I can see something, but looks too close to the control line? I think it's a BFN, as I would be a few weeks by now if I was pregnant, so would expect the line to be a lot darker :( Unless I am one of the (not so) lucky one's who's test doesn't show positive for ages.

Here it is inverted

Attachments

• 2015-05-11 10.06.20.jpg
    2015-05-11 10.06.20.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 24
I can't see it on the inverted picture..but I can on the original.

Thanks for taking the time to look, much appreciated!

I am so lost.. I think I would be about 7 weeks pregnant if I am. I LOOK pregnant and have been having a constant pressure under my left rib for over a week, no idea what that could be.. Plus dull back aches like period pain on the same side. I just don't know what's going on if I am not pregnant! I've had withdrawal bleeds since I'm on the pill, so my head says I'm not pregnant, but I just don't know! lol

I'm sorry, I know how confusing it can be... I just had a 2 month cycle ( I think it was annovulatory), it totally sucks when your body plays tricks on you!! I hope you get answers soon!

I'm sorry, I know how confusing it can be... I just had a 2 month cycle ( I think it was annovulatory), it totally sucks when your body plays tricks on you!! I hope you get answers soon!

Thank you, it's very confusing! That must have been hard for you. It's just not fair. I wish there was a definite way to get a clear answer without forking out for doctor's bills. I just can't afford it right now :nope:

I can think I see one but its thin compared to the control line.

Thanks, the test was done in the afternoon with about a 3 hour hold. Tests aren't cheap here! I don't want to buy a bulk lot on Ebay because my partner will see and freak out! lol He has noticed the big change to my stomach though, but I don't think pregnancy has crossed his mind since I first tested about 7 weeks ago and was BFN and I've had my period (on the pill, so withdrawal bleeds).

The pressure under my ribs has stopped, which is great! But still extremely bloated around the bottom of my stomach. So where I have some stretch marks from my son, that makes a little "pooch", has completely stretched out and plumped the "saggy skin". It's so strange! I NEVER bloat! And this is extreme! lol

I bit the bullet and purchased some more tests on Ebay.. Now to wait for the OH to notice :p

10 tests for $2.80Au.. How can they be so cheap?? I can't buy 1 test for less than $8 anywhere in the shops! And they are just the cheap strip ones! Anyway.. now I have to wait at least a week :(

Ok, so here's one of the cheapies... only about a half hour to hour hold. The dye didn't run through very well! But if I let it go right through it would have been past the 5 min time limit to read these tests.. don't think I'm seeing anything.

Attachments

• 20150518_134533.jpg
    20150518_134533.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back