BfN then bfp sAME DAY???

Hugs. I will be the first to say charts don't mean anything. I had picture perfect charts and temps many cycles only to get af right on schedule. On the flip side, my last pregnancy chart was so sporadic. I swore I couldn't be pregnant because my chart was up and down and up and down like a drunk pilot in an airplane lol.

BUT I will also always be the first to say that you aren't out until the witch shows. So hang in there. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.

And to answer the original question: two bfps ago I had a clear bfn that morning and a bfn at the doctor's the day before. By that afternoon, I had an inconclusive urine test but my bloodwork came back at 7. Few hours later, I had a pregnant digital. This was 9 days past DTD. But I'm sure my last two pregnancies were vanishing twin. It can just take time. Hugs.

If anything, looking at your chart if AF is due tomorrow and you got that kind of jump this morning then that looks really good. I would expect your temp to be going down if af was coming.

Hugs. I will be the first to say charts don't mean anything. I had picture perfect charts and temps many cycles only to get af right on schedule. On the flip side, my last pregnancy chart was so sporadic. I swore I couldn't be pregnant because my chart was up and down and up and down like a drunk pilot in an airplane lol.

BUT I will also always be the first to say that you aren't out until the witch shows. So hang in there. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.

And to answer the original question: two bfps ago I had a clear bfn that morning and a bfn at the doctor's the day before. By that afternoon, I had an inconclusive urine test but my bloodwork came back at 7. Few hours later, I had a pregnant digital. This was 9 days past DTD. But I'm sure my last two pregnancies were vanishing twin. It can just take time. Hugs.

If anything, looking at your chart if AF is due tomorrow and you got that kind of jump this morning then that looks really good. I would expect your temp to be going down if af was coming.

Thanks I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. Although my stomach is so crampy right and was so crampy last night I kind of think she may show early because I usually dont cramp this much until well after shes here. Even then the cramping isnt too terrible bad but Ive been getting cramps since last thursday or friday and last night they were worst then the past few days. Not pain wise there like mild light cramps more inconvient than anything but just more consistently. This must just be an unusal cycle for me. :cry::cry::cry:

Cramps are tough because af cramps and early pregnancy cramps are so similar. Any update?

Cramps are tough because af cramps and early pregnancy cramps are so similar. Any update?

well af is due today so im just waiting for her to show her face. Still hasnt as of yet but its early. My temp went down this morning to so im thinking she should show up any minute now. If she doesnt show today Ill test tomorrow I guess

So af still hasnt shown her face. I guess now I would officially consider her late considering she should have been here this morning. Im still worried about testing and still thinking im gonna get a bfn because my stomach has been cramping four the past four days like af was gonna come even today i felt a few cramps definitely not as bad yesterday but still there. This cycle is so weird for me my boobs grew a whole cup size or theyre swollen either way they were hurting horrendously but thats starting to taper off. My boobs are still bigger but now instead of hurting at the slightest motion they hurt more to the touch or if i like run or they bounce in anyway. I havent been sleeping to good so I havent been temping because in the past two nights I have yet to have a night where im not waking up every two hours. Im gonna test in the morning just to see if maybe i get something faint line any line and then Ill wait it out and see what happens. If i get a BFP ( not hopeful but just weighing options) ill be ecstatic but if I get a BFN (which at this late in the game is probably likely) Ill wait and see if decides to show up over the weekend and if not test again on monday and give my doctor a call considering I know i ovulated so there is no reason af should be late i dont have a bfp. Sorry I just more or less wanted to vent my frustration and also let anyone who was keeping up with whats been going on a head's up.

Thanks Ladies...I called my doctors office and they told me that I could still be to early to test. They said wait a few days and see if my period comes if it doesnt do another test if that one negative do another one after a week. I figure if I have no period by then and all my hpts are negative Ill demand a blood test to figure out what in the world is going on

Yeah doctors usually say a week past af is due before they call for blood tests. I have high anxiety disorder though and I'm annoying af so I can usually cry my way into early blood tests hahaha. You're not out! Little pea could just be shy

Yeah doctors usually say a week past af is due before they call for blood tests. I have high anxiety disorder though and I'm annoying af so I can usually cry my way into early blood tests hahaha. You're not out! Little pea could just be shy

I hope to God your right. I mean that would be great and explain the boobs. Guess we'll see on monday what the test shows.

Was there an explanation as to why the last two charts had such long PPs? Sorry if I missed it somewhere

I have pcos so I dont think I actually ovulated the cycle before last and my temperatures are all over the place. That cycle I only got af because they gave me progesterone and the last cycle Neither me nor the doctor was unsure he just gave me progesterone to start a period since the pregnancy test at the doctors office was negative at a week late

my only thoughts for the last cycle being so long was that I didnt actually and with my temps being so erractic its hard to pin point. Idk what the problem is tbh

Boo I see. That's frustrating. I don't think your temps were erratic. You had a dip, but that is pretty typical. =\. Really hoping you get that bfp!

Boo I see. That's frustrating. I don't think your temps were erratic. You had a dip, but that is pretty typical. =\. Really hoping you get that bfp!

at this point ill take af even either or just dont want a super long unexplained cycle again.I even DTD last night thinking it would help bring her on but no luck. (sorry if thats tmi) I decided to stop temping until this whole thing is figured out because everytime I see a dip Im going to expect af and she is no where in sight. Im not getting cramps anymore. And my boobs are starting to be sore again and looks like they are heading towards another growth spurt. SMH. I just want it to figure itself out. I really think Im just gonna not think about it until Monday when I have to test again, and if that is BFN then I wont think or worry about it again til the following Monday when I retest if that was BFN then Ill start to worry again. Hopefully af will just show up so I dont have to see bfns again

I don't have any answers, I just wanted to send you a hug. I had a cycle like that before where I went to 17dpo before getting my period. It was awful.

Have you done a beta hcg just to be sure? I'm sorry I didn't read through all 4 pages...

Oh it's ok I haven't got one yet I called the doc who told me to test again in three days and then again at a week if af hasn't shown up if I have nothing by that point I'm gonna ask for a blood test it will be over a week late almost two at that point so they can't really deny me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->