BfN then bfp sAME DAY???

So i talked to my sister today and she told me to get a blood test ASAP. She said with my nephew she took hpts for 4 months and they were all negative she finally went to the doctors and demanded a blood test and she found out she was four months pregnant with my 1st nephew. I told her well with the one time I was pregnant I did get a positive test so I dont know if I was one of the women whose body didnt produce hcg in their urine. She then said every pregnancy is different she said in her pregnancy with his little brother she tested positive on hpt very early on. So that gave me a little bit of hope especially since some of my symptoms cant be mental. I mean the mind is a powerful thing but it cant physically make my breasts go or all the af like cramps with no resulting af. Can it?

The mind can't keep af away. Trust me, I have tried lol. I would call and firmly ask for a quantitative test. I wouldn't blame you if you fibbed a little. I have misremembered dates or exaggerated cramps to get my way Hans but not I am a bad influence

The mind can't keep af away. Trust me, I have tried lol. I would call and firmly ask for a quantitative test. I wouldn't blame you if you fibbed a little. I have misremembered dates or exaggerated cramps to get my way Hans but not I am a bad influence

Should I wait until they told me which would be on almost two weeks?

There's no harm in waiting. I would just treat your body as if you are to be safe. I have high anxiety so as much as I kid about it, I will ale myself sick wondering and stressing over simply not knowing. So personally I would get it.

There's no harm in waiting. I would just treat your body as if you are to be safe. I have high anxiety so as much as I kid about it, I will ale myself sick wondering and stressing over simply not knowing. So personally I would get it.

Yeah I'm just gonna treat my body like I am and not think about it until test time

Hugs so sorry to hear that. I understand needing a break. Big hugs

I'm not sure if she it's spotting right now I had a hug glob of pinkish mucus in my undies ( sorry tmi) so I thought for sure she would start any minute usually I'll see a drop of bright pink blood and af starts full on minutes later but it's been six hrs and she still ain't come just pink when I wipe and clear after that I'm not sure if I should count it or not what do you think. The doc told me that if I started spotting before my period to still test so I'm not sure if I should through in the towel on this cycle or just see if af actually comes and if she's not here tomorrow take a test to be on the safe side I'm so confused

I'm not sure if she it's spotting right now I had a hug glob of pinkish mucus in my undies ( sorry tmi) so I thought for sure she would start any minute usually I'll see a drop of bright pink blood and af starts full on minutes later but it's been six hrs and she still ain't come just pink when I wipe and clear after that I'm not sure if I should count it or not what do you think. The doc told me that if I started spotting before my period to still test so I'm not sure if I should through in the towel on this cycle or just see if af actually comes and if she's not here tomorrow take a test to be on the safe side I'm so confused

did you test im on pins and needles to find out

did you test im on pins and needles to find out

Af ended up coming on full strength a couple hours after i posted and she's still here, So i decided not to waste the test and that I would try again this cycle. This time I wont drive myself mad like I did before testing at like 5 or 6 dpo. I will see how everything goes before ov and then probably wait to test until af is at least one full day late. Although witht this one it was kind of weird as af was a few days late and I was still getting bfns as of 16 dpo the last time I tested. Im hoping this next time is it if not im gonna give my body a clomid break and just let go and let GOd for a while. Its the holidays and I dont wanna bring in the new yr stressed out about something I have no control over. Good luck to you though

Ladies this can happen! I tested this morning and had the faintest evap, like could hardly see. I didn't think much of it as I am only 11dpo. Tested This evening and BFP!!!! I still can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->