BFN then BFP ?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
at wot dpo did u get a :bfn: then went on to test :bfp: ? ?

just wondering:flower:

:hugs: hun i cant answer with both my other two i tested after af was due now im waiting till 10dpo to test good luck x
sorry cant help more didnt want to r&r x

i got a negative on a frer at 10dpo, not a smidge of a line, got a really faint line the next day on a frer, got positive on a digi the day after that, so you can definately get a negative test one day & positive the next xx

forgot to add my luteal phase is 11 days instead of 14 xx

I can't help, I've never had a :bfp: but didn't want to read and run.

With my last son I was a week late and finally got a faint BFP. Today I am 16 dpo, still getting bfn, but dont have a doubt in my mind that I am pg, so I am just waiting. I have heard of a lot of people who dont get a bfp for a couple of months or even the entire pg. Hope this helped and you get your BFP soon. :dust:

BFN 9dpo, BFN 10dpo, slightest hint of a line 11dpo (so light it could of been a BFN if I wasn't so obsessed lol) and bam BFP 12 dpo

i got such a faint line on a hb cheapy at 8dpo.
knew i was pregnant so waited a week and did another that showed a bfp.
hth.

just curious thats all :hugs: thnx for replies x

hi im 12dpo and have just taken a test with the faintest of faint lines im like hayzeb. im not sure if im seeing whats not there or what, so im testing again in 2 days, with hpt. did a digital test friday night and was negative! sore breasts and feeling bloated heavy, but i know u can read BFN then day later BFP. gud luck hun hope u get ur BFP very soon xxx

I also am interested in the responses of this thread! I am either 13 or 14dpo and I tested with a FRER yesterday with SMU and it was a negative. I had what I believe could have been IB 8, 9 and 10dpo only at cervix though. It was very light pink/light brown cm at cervix and the last 2 days nothing. I am waiting to see if AF comes tomorrow (when she's due), if not I am taking my FRER with FMU and praying to the good Lord above I get my bfp!!!!

With Mog I tested every day from 8DPO and got BFN. At lunchtime on 11DPO I got the faintest positive you've ever seen on a superdrug test and so tested the next morning with a digi and got a BFP at 12DPO. I have a 28 day cycle, with ov at 14DPO.

With Mog I tested every day from 8DPO and got BFN. At lunchtime on 11DPO I got the faintest positive you've ever seen on a superdrug test and so tested the next morning with a digi and got a BFP at 12DPO. I have a 28 day cycle, with ov at 14DPO.

Thankyou this gives me little hope i just tested today 8dpo and got bfn hope i get my :bfp: too i will keep testing lol

:flower:

I got BFN at 9dpo then v v faint bfp 10dpo... the 9dpo also had a line when I looked the next day but v faint...

Last month I got bfn 11dpo then faint faint bfp 12dpo but it was a chemical...

this link is brilliant, all tests are from pregnant women, just click on the number of DPO and see how many negative tests there are even at 14+dpo....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"