BFN

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
i knew it! :cry:
I am sitting here with it in front of me willing for there to be two lines but i aint that lucky!

good luck to everyone else who is testing today!
x

either 8/9 dpo due wednesday.

I aint pregnant i know I aint. I have had all these made up symptoms in my head just think i may stay away from these boards for next month as i got my hopes up and now they are dashed!
x

Well honey your still way early. Usually you should test at 10 dpo at the earliest.

:hugs: I know how that feels I hate all the pent up waiting and OH keeps asking and then you take a test and it doesn't happen. :bfn:'s are devastating.

h2b hasnt asked me to test he doesnt think i am. but then he has said he wont tell me if he thought i was as he dont want to get my hopes up!
Sorry i was wrong i am either 9/10dpo. ovluated last fri/sat sat was the major surge!
x

Not to get your hopes up but some don't get a :bfp: until 18 dpo. But usually you just "know". Best of luck next cycle!! :hugs:

thank you sweetie.
Getting that preseed stuff this month so will give that a go!

xx

If you got your surge last fri/sat your prob not 9/10 days yet as you get a surge 12-48 before you OV so I would put your dates back 2 days just to be on the safe side. Bearing that in mind you prob would test -ve

I hope you get your :bfp: this month hunny!

if the surge was 12 dpo and not 8/9 days ago i definatly wont be pregnant then as h2b and I didnt see one another.
x

Give it a few more days, if AF doesn't show up test again on Friday maybe? It's still not to late, you're not out until the :witch: rears her ugly head!

Try not to get too disheartened.

I'm really sorry. Gutting isn't it? We were all so sure and full to the brim with PMA 2 weeks ago. Now I feel like I might be out too although :witch: not due til Friday. Just don't want to be disappoointed again.
There's always next month
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"